three

Taylor's Pov

"Sweetie wake up " mom said shaking me. She continue shaking me so i roll over and pull the cover .
"Baby wake up"she said a little loud,pulling the cover off of me.

"Ugh, mom!" I said, siting up. Why dont she just let me sleep.

"You know it's already 1 in the afternoon." She said smiling. I ignore her and walk to the bathroom to do my business.

"Tay, when your done please , eat okay. I don't want you getting sick." She said trough the door. That's why i love my mom.

"Okay mom" i shout back. After having a long shower i went to to my walk in closet and chage.
After that i walk downstairs to the living room.

"Your awake " dad said the time i step in the living room. He was there with jame watching some football game.

"Hi guys" siting on the couch they just nod and continue watching ugh boys.
Walking to the kitchen i saw a plate on the counter i grab it and seat on the island. Soon my phone buzz , Jade pop on my screen .

Jade: hey, you free today? What she is planning now.
Me: yeah why?
Jade: there is new bar that is opening wanna have a little fun.
I think for a second a little fun won't hurt right.
Me:sure, but iam not wearing dress
Jade: okay , me either
Thank god she didn't force me "today".
After eating i went back to the living room, i saw my dad walking oud.

"Tay, we will be in our office " he said.
"Okay dad, anyway i will go out with jade" i said
"Please be careful , and have fun" he said kissing my forehead. Dad head upstairs and i watch t.v. After a while the door bell went off, checking who was it ,

"Hey" i said hugging jade.
"Hi"

"What time are we living ? " i ask she glance on her phone .
"We can leave now , its 4:40 already" she said." Whose car are we using?" She ask
"Mine " i said . Clicking the intercom that connects Butler's room.
Telling them what car, soon the car stop infront of us.
Looking at jade " wanna drive ? " i ask

"Yes!!" She shout, this girl act like a child shaking my head on her action.

"What? Your car is cool and this is the first time you let me drive "your" car." She said emphasizing the word YOUR
Yeah i don't trust other of my car and maybe its time to give jade a chance.
"Okay, okay, lets go" i said hoping the drivers seat , once we're ready jade drove off.

................