chapter 40

TAYLOR'S POV

Next day i woke up Feeling sick and tired. So i will not be working today. My mind was flashing back on yesterday do really Kyle love me.
I walk to my bathroom and shower then change into some comfortable clothes and head to out.

"Morning Ms. Paterson" i just nod. And head inside

"Morning t-" " oh my god tay are you okay?" Katie ask i gave her the look. " right" she said. So i head to my office.
And kim enter

"Taylor, you ha-" before she can finish what she is saying.

"Cancel all my schedule for today" i said in bossy tone.

"Bu-"

"Cancel it!" I shout

"Yes Miss. Pat- Paterson" she shutter and walk out, did i scared her that much for her to shutter. Before she can close the door i called her.

"Kim?"

"Yes Miss?" She ask peaking at the door.

"Im sorry, it's just"

"It's okay miss, i understand" and walk out.
I gathered all my things and some work and went home.

(I will skip days. Sorry)
+++++++++++
Been a week since i heard from Kyle. Just my work is the only thing to get Kyle off my mind. I go home late i slept here like three times already. Mom, dad, James and jade tried to convince me to have a vacation to clear my mind and Relax yeah they already knew. but i don't want to leave my work. As always iam stuck with papers.

"Tay" jade said as she open the door.

"Tay, i know your having your hard time" i look at her and she pause for a minute. "Your working to hard you know" what is she saying.

"So your saying that i will go to this stupid vacation and forget about work" i said a little to loud.

"It's not what i meant" she said. " i mean just have a little vacation to clear off your mind and Relax" she added, i chuckle shaking my head.
I stand up and walk towards her

"Relax?! Do you even know that work is the only thing that helps me to forget about Kyle for just a minute?!"i stop for a minute." Do you even know that my head is full of shit!"

"That's Why we we're telling to have a vacation!!" She said annoyingly

"Vacation my ass!!"

"WTF is wrong with you Taylor we are just trying to help you, do you even know how many times your parents call to check on you? Do you know how worried they are that they have to call every 2 hours to ask if you are okay if you already eat?!!"she is shouting now They are that worried, but iam okay.
I shake my shake my head no.

"Thought so" the only things she said and walk out.

What the fuck is wrong with me. I need to end this soon.
++++++++++++