chapter 57

Chloes POV

We we're waiting for 2 hours already we check now and then for information but ther is non. Everybody  is here including my family and Jordan everyone is trying to calm her down but she wouldn't now her eyes is puffy and her nose are red. I feel sorry for her. She love Taylor so much. I look around.

"Did anyone call Kyle?" I ask.

"Yeah, but he is not answering" jake said. I nod . Please Taylor fight for your life.
I dial KYLE'S phone four times already but nothing. I decided to call Sarah his PA.

"Hello Ms. Chloe" i heard her said.

"Hi, Sarah is my brother there?" I ask

"Ye" she was cut off by a loud crash i think it's a vase that being drop.

"What ist That?" I ask.

"Something happened earlier" she said. I got confused. I look at others jade mouthed "loud speak" so i put it on.

"What happened ?" I ask.

"Taylor was here earlier , i don't know how that other girl got in but something happened" she said.

"Tell us what happened" mom demands.

"Am i on loud speak?"  Sarah ask.

"Yes, so please tell us " kate said

"Katy was here i don't know how she sneak inside  Kyles office. Then  Taylor  came. If i know katy was there i won't let Taylor in . " she said. My mom and dad looks that could kill people.
"I think Taylor  cough them cuz she run off crying." Kyle try to run After her but she drove off. , is she with you?" She ak.

"No, she is in the ICU fighting for her life" i said as the others cry.

"Omg, i will tell Kyle now." She hang up.

"Did Taylor cough them kissing?" Jade saddened ask.

"I don't know Maybe, but we will ask Kyle later " i said. What the fuck katy want now.

KYLE'S POV.

i was crying myself out. And break things. I don't want to lose Taylor but i know she needs space right now.
Sarah walk in with a frown.

"Kyle Taylor is the hospital" she said.

"What hospital?" I ask
Sarah told me where i run out to my car and speed off to the hospital
And head to 5th floor. I  run there and saw my family, Taylors family, jade, Kyle and Jordan.

"Care to explain?!" Chloe said. I never saw this side of Chloe.

"I Dont know she's there, promise i never kiss back" i said and tears fall from my eyes. " sorry ,sorry it's my fault sorry" i apologize.

"Kyle it's no ones fault, " kate said. I nod.jade came  to my side. And whisper something.

"Kyle please calm Jordan down" she said enough for us to hear .

"Yeah, she had enough we tried but no luck" Chloe added i look at Jordan. Her eyes are puffy and red also her nose. I walk over her and kneeling down.

"Baby, mommy is gonna be okay" i asure. She look up. Still sobbing.

"What if she don't" she said.

"Baby, dont think like that okay mommy is fighter " i said she nod and calm down. I hug her.

"Dad please don't leave me" she pleaded. As i stand.

"I won't baby " and seat beside her "just sleep " i said she put her head on my lap. I promise Jordan i will make things right.

It's been hours but there still no information about Taylor. Mom and dad went home. Jake and jade get some food . I pass Jordan to Chloe and James. Kate and lance is on the other chair comforting each other.

"Taylor Paterson" someone call . We all stand and rush to the doctor.

"Is she alright ? " kate ask.

"Yes, Mrs. Paterson your daughter is a fighter but" he was cut off.

"But what?" Lance Ask.

"She is in a comma " he said. She is in a comma what if she don't wake up, i don't want to loss you tay . I promise i will make everything right .
Everyone  cried. Jordan walk over me and cried.

"For how long?" I ask.

"I don't know for how long Mr. Zanier" i grab him by his collar. And push  on the wall.

"Kyle let him go " i ignore jake.

"You're a fucking doctor how can't you know how long?" I shout on his face. He looks afraid so i let him go.

"Sorry sir she is critical condition also fighting for her  life, we don't know if she wake up or not. " he side.

"What do mean may or may not?" Jade ask.

"Cause the only thing that make her alive is oxygen"

"Can we go see her" lance ask.

"Yes,sir please go in in twos only she is transfer to room 137A " he said.
We nod and walk to her room.
Lance and kate go in first. While we wait outside on the chairs.

"Daddy when will mommy woke up?" Jordan ask.

"I don't know baby, Maybe soon" i said.
As lance and kate walk out the doctor talk to them.

"You guys first i will go last with Jordan " i inform them since they are looking at me. They nod and go by twos.
A minute later it's our time.
JORDAN and i walk in.
Jordan run to Taylors side. As i look to the lifeless Taylor,

"Mommy, please wake up soon" Jordan said im tears.
After she hug,kiss and talk to her sleeping mom JORDAN look at me.

"Dad , i will go get food with aunt jade" she  said i nod and kiss her head before she walking out.

I Just stare at Taylor blankly and tears streaming from my eyes. I hold her left hand.

"Nic, i know you could hear what im saying even your in a comma" i pause and  cry. "Love im so sorry it's my fault i should push katy out as soon i saw her, promise i never kiss back, baby please wake up, we need you , i need you and Jordan needs you. Please wake up, be strong Baby" i said my voice cracking.
I don't want to leave Taylor so i fall asleep On the chair Next to her.

Jades pov.

It's already 6am we take Jordan home and we are  tired to walk so we all crash in.
Including Chloe and James. Me and Chloe slept on Taylors room while the guys on the guest room ,Kyle was left at the hospital he said he want to stay the night.
And now we we're going there .

As soon we enter Taylors  room i we saw Kyle asleep on the chair his head on the bed and holding Taylors hand.

"Kyle really love her" jake mumble which we agree.
We stay there seating on the couch playing on our phones and watching tv. Haha it's private room.

----
Sorry my dear readers but i need to fast forward in some chapter. And also i really need to  change  Jordans age. To 13 on the next, next, next chapter. .
Sorry.