chapter 31

KYLE'S POV

"Anything for you babe" i said smirking at Taylor. He laugh , i love to hear her laugh.

"I just drop by, to give you those" i said. She nod" I'll go now bye" she smile and i head out , i peak my head back of the door "oh and Taylor I'm going to fetch you 7 tomorrow , wear something makes you comfortable" i said and she nod.

"Hi Kyle" i hear jade , i look back and greet her back. And went home.
.............................................................
TAYLOR'S POV

Next day. Today is the day of my dade with kyle he said he will pick me up 7pm so iam going home early.

"Taylor your mom called and she said she will be here in a moment" Kim said through the intercom .

" Okay , thanks, " i said and get back to work. I was very busy when i didn't realize that mom enter the room.

"Hey, nic, Relax sometimes" she said

"Oh , sorry mom i didn't hear the door open" i apologize she smile

"It's okay, hey you look like you don't get enough sleep, are you Okay," in concern tone.

"Yeah, mom it's just bad timing of This projects that come at the same time" i said.

"You should take a rest sometime" she said. " i also heard you are seeing a guy" i look at her. . Jade ..

"Yeah, actually i have a date tonight" i said smiling.

"Ahh, my daughter is growing up" mom said and act like she is hurt. I giggle at her " when are we gonna meet him?" I didn't expect her to ask that.

"I don't know mom, Maybe soon" she smile.
"Sorry nic, but i have to go" she said i nod and hug her before she leave.
And ofcourse me Back to Work Again. When my phone buzz. Indicating i receive a message. He is the one who name save his number

From: Kyle the BOSS .♔
BE ready for tonight bebe .♥♥

To: Kyle the BOSS .♔
OKay, can you tell me now where we going?

From : Kyle the BOSS .♔
No!! It's a surprise, i gotta go, see you tonight .

I wonder where we going later. I look at the time it's still 3pm but i don't have any work left so just went home . And Get ready.

..
............................................