chapter 20

KYLE'S POV

The limo is already waiting outside , jade and jake went inside the car. Taylor and i is left outside . I look at her.

"Ladies first" she glare at me that make her look more hot, but get in anyway, Taylor seat besides me but looking outside and jade and Jake are talking to each other. I can't stop my self admiring Taylor Shes so beautiful , hot, smart ass everytime she glare at me i can't help but to smile. And with those dress she looks more hot. Kyle stop i told my self, I can't let my guards down iam afraid to love again.

TAYLOR'S POV

The car ride was full of silence but i could feel Kyle staring at me i would glare at him and he would just smile. Those smile makes my knees week. Fuck you Kyle.

"We're here" jake announce , thank god. We all went out and walk inside the fancy restaurant.
We we're eating silently, but jake broke it. It's awkward seating next to Kyle you know.

"Hey , tay can i ask what's your whole name?" I look at him and smile

"It's Taylor Nicole Paterson" I saw Kyle look shock. Why is he shock anyways.

"Your lance daughter?" Kyle ask

"Yes"i replied in duh tone.
"How did you know my dad anyway?"

"Lance and my dad are good friends"
He said.
I continue eating my food.

"I heard Your the new CEO of Design's company" jake said

"Yes, actually i Just started today" i said smiling.

After eating and having conversation with jake it's like jake is my date. Haha. But at least Kyle and are not trying to kill each other.
We just arrive at my penthouse.

"Thanks for the dinner" i said as i step out of the car.

" Kyle walk her upstairs" jade said. I death glare her but she ignore me and push Kyle out of the car.
As soon Kyle is out she close the door and the limo drove off.
What the fuck jade.
....................
Ohhhhhhhh..... Kyle and Taylor...