chapter 58

JORDANS POV

Here i am seating on a chair next to my sleeping mom. As i hold her hand.
It's been 3weeks and she is still sleeping.

"Mom, Please wake up , i miss your smile and eyes please mom.," i said i felt my hand being squeeze. I look up.
"Mom?"

"Aunt jade , daddy....mom" i called. They rush on my side.

"Why baby What happened?" Dad ask.

"Mom squeezed my hand" i said in tears but smiling.

"OMG.. tay, your awake" aunt jade mumble we look up and saw mom confused.

"Why im here, and who are you?" Pointing me and Kyle. " jade?" We all look shock. Mom forgot about me?
Tears soon flood. I cant think straight so i run off from moms room i was running when i bumped ito someone.

"Jordan, why you crying?"
---
TAYLOR'S POV

as i wake up i saw jade and the jerk name Kyle Zanier also a kid.

"OMG.. tay your awake" jade mumble. As realization hit me.

"Why am i Here ? And who are you?" "Jade?" I say pointing to the two. All off them look shock. As the kid cry and run off. Why? Kyle run after her.

"Tay, what's date today?" Jade ask

"21th of October?" I said more like question.

"Shit.. " she curse. "What the last thing you remember?" She ask.

"My 20th birthday and mom and dad gave me a penthouse" i said. She claps her hand on her mouth. As mom and dad enter. Mom saw me and run hugging me.

"Tay, your awake" she beams with happiness.

"Hi mom, so how long i was out?"

"3 weeks" dad mumble. The door open reviling James with a girl also Kyle and the kid. I only knew Kyle cause he is billionaire.

"James i don't know you have a girlfriend" i said. There was a silent as i look at them they look shock.
I glance at mom

"Mom whose that little girl and why that jerk billionaire is here?" I ask

"Tay, you adopted jordan months ago and Kyle their is you-" she was cut off.

"Good to see you awake Taylor" the doctor said. "Mr. & Mrs Paterson can i talk to you in private?" He ask they nod and follow him.

Kate's pov

"Ma'am , sir Taylor has a amnesia because of the crash" he inform

"Then it's like she don't remember , even her daughter?" I ask in tears. He nod.

"For how long?" I ask. As lance comfort me

"We cant predict when she will remember its in her, " he said. I nod

KYLE'S POV

"She will remember soon" Chloe said i, nod. Please Taylor remember me.

"Wait i adopted a child?" Taylor ask.

"Yes." Jade answered.

"Your kidding right, i would never adopt a child look she's not even my dream kid. " Taylor argued. Jordan was on James crying. She tried to run away from him.

"Do i look im kidding tay?" I look at jade and she look pissed." I understand you not remembering your daughter an-" Taylor cut her off..

"She's not my daughter!" She shout making Jordan flinch.

Jade was about to say something but cut her.
"Jade, not now she is suffering and in pain" Taylor look at me.

"Then what ? Let her insult her daughter a-" Taylor cut her off.

"I said she's not my daughter, and why are you here you jerk?! " she shout looking at me. It hurts but i manage to hide the tears. I don't know what to do give up or not.
"Just go away Mr. Playboy ,that's makes me happy!! If we have pass i hope i cant remember!!" She sas. I look at her that hit me in the chest like a bullet.

"If that's make you happy t-" she cuts me off.

"Just go!!" She shout. I nod and walk to James .

"Baby we have to go" i said to Jordan.

"No your not taking that kid!" Taylor said. In mono tone. I cant explain what i feel right now.

"I want to go with daddy!" Jordan shouts make me look at her.

"Jord, yo-" jade was cut off.

"No!! I said i want daddy!!" JORDAN shout again and reach for me. I take her and walk through the door.
"Wait " Jordan called. I look at her. She jump from me and walk over Taylor.

"Here you can have that back" taking the necklace and bracelet throwing it to Taylor. And run back to me. We walk out. Im sorry tay if walking out of your life makes you happy then i will.

TAYLOR'S POV

I was shock as the kid throw a necklace and bracelet at me. I look at others. They look so shock.

"James im sorry but i need to make sure Kyle and Jordan will be safe in the way home" the girl said looking at James.

"Let me come with you" he said. Wait he didn't even greeted me.

"No stay with Taylor" she said. He shakes his head no. Before saying the words that hurts me so much.

"She's not the sister i use to have" he said. Then drag the girl with him.
I cried

"Tay, he didn't mean what he said" jade comforting word. "Take a rest okay. I will just be right here" she said.

"Thanks , jade" i said.

"For what?"

"For not leaving me, " i said she nod. And help me lay and sleep.

JADEs POV

I look at Taylor as she sleep. Why she have those attitudes she's not that before she don't push people away. Something cough my eyes. The thing that Jordan threw at her. I grab it and open the pendant. "My little angel forever" was carved on it.

"Taylor please remember what you are yesterday" i whisper.
The door opens . Uncle lance and aunt kate walk in.

"Jade, you take a rest we will'll take over," uncle lance said. I nod I kiss them goodbye. And went to the car Taylor and Kyle gave me.
Maybe i can visit Jordan.
--
"Hey Maria is Jordan here?" I ask as i walk into Taylors penthouse. She frown.

"No, jade" Maria answered. I look confused.

"Ms. Jade Jordan was with Sir Kyle earlier they just stop by to get her their personal belongings not includes the things that Ms. Taylor Buy for her Just the things from you and others" mia said. Oh fuck this.
"Oh and she left this" handling me a picture frame i look at it i remember this is during her birthday party where she is on Taylors arm she look so happy. I look at Maria and mia.

"Did she tell you anything?" I ask.

"Yeah actually she got mad when she enter her room she cried and cried Kyle comfort her and tell her , mommy will be okay she will remember you, but instead of being happy she got more mad and shout ,NO she is not my mommy anymore and i want to forget about her." Maria said.
"She really loved Taylor,is There something happened to make her say those words?" Maria ask i nod.
I tell them what happened and they we're beyond shock , trust me that what we felt earlier.

"Oh she ask to throw this but instead of throwing it i kept it." Mia said handling me me a frame.
"It's Jordans 1st drawing"
I look at it. There is 3 people more like a family cause the title above is my little family. I smile saying thank you to them.
-----------