chapter 59

KYLE'S POV.

Here i am laying next to JORDAN since she don't want to live my side. And yesterday has so much drama. I grab my phone and scroll through my photos. I snapped many stolen pictures of taylor. Kyle you need to get over her the voice in my head said so i put my phone down.

Knock.knock.

"Sir mia is already here" pia my helper said. Outside the door. I glance at JORDAN before carefuly standing up walking through the door. Where pia is standing.

"Show her , her room please" i said she nod and walk downstairs. I called mia lastnight since she is the only one i trust to care for Jordan. Also Jordan will continue her modeling career and if she want i can move her to another school.
I walk downstairs to the living to watch some tv. A news paper was set on the table so i take and read it.

"Taylor Paterson gotten into car crash" was the head line. So i read further
"According to a site Taylor was seen running out from Zanier business corp. Crying and when Taylor drove off Kyle followed and stop her but no luck and also there is someone who told us that Taylor and Kyle got into a fight because of Kyles ex katy" i throw the news paper across the room. Why do you have to ruin everything katy why.

"Daddy are you okay?" Jordan ask and seat beside me i smile as i her fresh.

"Should i be the one asking you that?" I said.

"Yeah, and im okay daddy i move on i don't want to see her but others can just her" she said i know who she meant by her.

"Baby are you sure?" I Ask she nod.
"If that's you want" i said and hug her.
"Mia?" Jordan called as mia walk into the living.

"Hi, Jordan i can still be your nanny right ?" Mia ask. She nod. Jordan hugs me. And whisper "thank you daddy" everytime she calls me daddy makes me smile but i still miss Taylor i will try to move on but i promise you tay you will be my last and i will not stop loving you.

TAYLOR'S pov

"Mom when can i go home?" I ask.

"Tomorrow darling" mom said. James visits me just to bring fruits and ignore me. I also got to know Chloe she is Kyles sister.

I have this dream ,we were on the my parents house with a family and friends surround me on Christmas and the love of my life will proposed to me i cant see there faces.

Thinkign off that dream my head was shot with pain.
..Flash back. ..

Hi, Nic i miss you," standing on her desk and embrace me with hug.
I love it calling me Nic. Hah

"Hi mom miss you to, so why do called me" i ask.

"Please seat down" i do as i told.
And seat to the black leather couch.

"I called you here to tell you that..." what is gonna tell me.

"What mom"

"Your taking over the company" what!! Shit.

"What!!" I said standing up that cause mom to flinch.
"Oh sorry mom, it's just i-"

"It's Okay i know your not ready for this but i'm getting old Taylor" she said.
"We will be here to guide you , me , your dad, James and even jade, your already 20 tay i know your responsible enough for this"
That keep me silent and think. Maybe it's not that hard to run this company right, and i don't want to seat on my house forever. Maybe it's time for me to be capable. And i don't want my parents to be disappointed of me. I look at mom , she looks nervous on what iam gonna say. I smile at her. She weakly smile back.