chapter 21

TAYLOR'S POV

"How iam gonna go home now" i heard Kyle mumble, and i laugh.

"It's not funny you know" he said stopping me from laughing.

"Oh , right" and laugh.

"Just come on" he said walking inside
I look at him.

"Where are you going ?" I ask.

"Walking you upstairs" he said sarcastically.

"Nope, you are gonna go home. " i said stepping in-front him. He grab my Hand and drag me to the elevator pressing penthouse level.

"No. I don't want jade to kill me if she knows that i didn't follow her order" he said. I just look at his blue eyes.
She winks at me. Okay i can feel my cheeks burning because of embarrassment.

"You look cute when you blush" he said . Shit I'M like a tomato now.
Ding. Save by the bell. Haha.

"Here's your Home, i should keep going, don't dream of me to much " he said smirking.

"Haha you wish, how are gonna go home?" I ask.

"Care about me?" He smirk.
"Take a cab Maybe" he said unsure.
Its already 11pm i don't know if there is a cab.

"You can take one of my cars" i offer. Why iam being so nice.

"Cars?" He ask amused

"Yeah, wait let me get the keys " as i walk inside and get the keys. Then walk back to where Kyle is waiting .

"Come on" i said walking back to the elevator Kyle follow with out any question. I push the P button that leads to the parking level.
I don't know why im being nice to this jerk. I didn't expect what i just hear.

"Sorry about last time" he said referring the day we bump into eachother" i shouldn't have judge you " he added

"I thought you wouldn't apologize" i said smiling.

"I'm so sorry that i judge you" he apologize again this is different Kyle that most people say. I look at him.

"It's fine just forget about it. But please don't judge people " i said
He smiles and nod.

"I won't promise but I'll try" he said.
And the elevator door open. I walk to where my cars are park.

"Choose what you wanna bring" i said gesturing to my 4 cars. KYLE'S jaw drop. I laugh.
"Close your mouth before you catch fly's" he close his mouth immediately.And look at me.

"This is your cars?" He ask shock.i nod.
"What did you expect some girly car?" I ask he nod. "Choose already it's getting late" i said , he looks at the four .

"Can i bring the Audi ?" He ask looking at me.

"Sure, please don't scratch him" i said handling him the keys

"Him? " he ask looking confused

"Max, the Audi the car" i said

"Oh, right"

"Just bring it back tomorrow " i told him.

" yes , mum, thanks by the way" he said. This is really a different Kyle.

" sure" and walk to the elevator.

"Bye , night Taylor" he said. I wave him bye. And pushed the button of my level.
I look at the time and see it's already quarter to 12 . Wow that's fast . I open the door and went to the kitchen to get some milk and walk to my room, change into some PJ's , wash my face and driff of to sleep.
thinking about the long day.
..................
What do you think will happened next?