EPILOGUE

TAYLOR'S POV.

After 5 years-

"Mommy we're home" as jaxon run into my arms . After  those years i have 3  kids Jordan, Jaxon and yassi

"Hi baby hows school?" I ask my 6year old son.

"We play and have fun but i hate some the kids" he said..i smile and put him down.

"Where's yassi? "As i realize i didn't saw my 4 year old daughter. He was about to answer when Kyle enter with giggling yassi in his arms, yassi saw me and reach for me.

"Mommy!! Save me from Tickle monster" reaching for  me. We burst all laughing because of her cuteness.
She frown and jump from kyles arms and run out of the kitchen.

"She's so cute" Kyle mumble

"Tell me about it" i walk out to follow my mad child with Kyle towing behind. She's not the living room so we  walk upstairs passing jordans room.

"I hate them" i heard yassi's voice.
Behind Jordans door.

"No you don't your just angry" JORDAN said.

"Yes, be-because they laugh at me"

"Yass, they laugh because of your cuteness" i can sense Jordan smiling While saying it.

"Still! I hate them" yassi argued .. so i knock and walk in the room. Seeing Jordan and yassi on the bed.

"Mom what did you do?" Jordan ask gesturing to an angry yassi who is now covering her self a duvet.

"Hey, it's your dad who attack her" walking the left side of the bed

"Baby daddy's Sorry" Kyle said pulling the cover off. She ignore him
"Please, we can go have an ice cream" i glare at him he just smile.

"Okaaay.. because i have ice cream" yassi said siting up.

"You forgive daddy?" Kyle ask
She shake her head no.Kyle attack her with kisses all around her face she giggle. Making Jordan and  i laugh.

"I fo-rgi-ve you!!" yassi said between giggles. . Jordan jumps and shouts
"Group hug" so i envelope them with hug.

"Hey me too!!" As jaxon run to join our hug. Jordan take her phone out

"Smile"
--------
GUYS ITS FINISH READ AND VOTE.. .
LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING.