chapter 24

TAYLOR'S POV
Its been a month now since the day that Kyle apologize. He sometimes come to my office ang sleep yeah he said my couch is very comfy. But we're been very busy at work so he can't drop by. Oh and sometimes jake come to visit jade their cute together. BTW here i am siting on my office stuck on work and iam really loving my job. After was reading some document i feel dizzy but gone After a minute. I was massaging my temple when someone knock on the glass door .

"Come in" i said weakly why is my voice rasp.

"Hey you Okay? " jade ask worried
I look at her and smile then look back to document i was reading

"Yeah I'm fine" i said

"You Sure, Nic Maybe you should take a rest" she said in concerned tone.

"I'm fine jade," i look at her "why are you here anyways?" I ask.

"Oh, this " handling me a folder
"It's the office space of Kyle also indicates the color and KYLE'S style" she said. Oh i was planning to redecorate his office on Sunday since there's no work. And jade , jake and kyle will help. I ask jade to get me this cuz i have a lot of work to finish.

"Thanks" i said

"Sure, you Sure your Okay?" She ask again

"Yes jade iam fine, just a little stress that's all" she nod.

"Okay, just call me if you need anything Okay" i nod and smile to my caring Best friend, she smile and walk out.
It's almost 7 and i still have 3 documents to finish, i can't do this tomorrow because I'm signing some contract and have a meeting to the hotel owner that we have to design.
Plus i have a little headache

"Hey , tay it's 7:40pm already are You not going home yet? Jade ask as she enter my office.

"I'll just finish this 2 documents " i said not looking at her.

"You want me to wait?"

"No, you should go home and take a rest" i said still no looking at her and continue reading the document.

"You Sure"she ask.

"Yeah, and please tell Katie to go home and have rest also" looking at her smiling she nod and i look back to document i was reading.

"Bye tay, be safe Okay"

" bye, you too." And she walk out.
I was finish at 9 i collect my things and head out .

"Good evening Mis.Paterson " the guard greeted

"Good evening" i replied
He open the door for me and i thank him. And drove home.

....................................