chapter 51

KYLE'S POV
Christmas is coming so here i am with Taylor buying gifts since we all considering my family will celebrate at Paterson's house.

"Babe i have an idea what to give jade" Taylor said. I look at her. She Just smirk. And walk living me so i rush to follow her.

"Ugh i don't know what to get for kenzie, i mean look all the stores " she said . I chuckle . Jord is top model of kids now she literally was model of lot of brands. What should we do she is beautiful kid .

"Hello, earth on Kyle" Taylor said waving her hand.

"Sorry, why don't we give her a pet" i suggest. She smile and kiss me.

"That's why im lucky to have you" she said.

"I know Right" She roll her eyes. I just laugh at her.

TAYLOR'S POV i fast forward the time so it's Christmas already. Sorry.

"Mommy mommy wake up it's Christmas !!" McKenzie said jumping up and down on my bed. I smile at her excitement.

"Baby it's 24th Christmas is not until 12 at midnight" i said.

"Yeah, but we will go at grants remember" she said. I nod. .we're all celebrating Christmas at our house with KYLE'S family ,jade , Maria , Katie and others .

"Go change baby we will go as soon i finish okay. " she nod and run off as i shower and change.

"Love" Kyle call,

"In here" i shout since I'm in my walk in closet, i don't care if Kyle saw me half naked he is Still my boyfriend.i wish he will be mine forever.

"Hi love, why are you not dress yet" he ask , i have only unties and bra...
I gave him a kiss on the lips he was not satisfied so he deepen it. Before we go farther i pulled away making him whine .

"Go so i could change" pushing him out.

"Why can't i watch you change" he said smirking

"You , pervert" i called. He Just laugh and walk out. As i change.
--
"Hi Mom" i greet as i we walk into the house

"Hi sweetie, wheres my little one?"

"I'm here grandma!" Kenzie shout as she tackle her with a hug.

"Hope you are treating my daughter right son" dad said as Kyle walk to my side wrapping his arms on my waist.

"I'm sir" Kyle reply

"Oh don't be to formal call me lance"
Kyle nod. I heard a bark.

"Cesar !!" Me and kenzie shout at the same time. We all laugh. Kenzie and i play with Cesar

"Mother like daughter" i heard mom mumble i smile and look at kenzie. I am lucky to have her.

"Guys i will be on my room if you need me" i said as i stand and walk upstairs

"Mamma can i come" kenzie ask.

"Sure baby" she walk with me.
To my room we cuddle there watching tv. When kenzie fall asleep.

"She's so lucky to have you" Kyles voice said . Why i didn't realize he walk in. I smile. Correct him

"I'm lucky to have her" i said. He smile.
"And im lucky to have you" he said lying on the space Next to me. Kenzie on the other side.

KYLE'S POV

"Just promise me to take care of Taylor" lance said. I nod and tell Them I'm going to Taylors room.
She didn't hear i come in, cause she is looking at jord with a smile on my face.

"She's lucky to have you" she smile but correct me.

"Iam lucky to have her"

"And im lucky to have you" i said laying Next to her.
What if she says no, Taylor is my life also Jordan i don't want to lo- i was cut off by my thoughts by Taylor waving her hand

"What you thinking?" She said

"Nothing" i said nervously.

TAYLOR'S POV

I can feel in KYLE'S voice that he is nervous. Nervous of what?
I brush it off

"By the way, is our gift for jade is here already?" I ask.

"Yeah i hide it and cover" he said.
---++++++++++