nine

I pulled into the malls parking lot and head inside.
Fuck it was boring as ever
After going to some stores i went to the food court to eat something before heading to the supper market.
....
Ugh there is lot things that i need buy.

List:
Egg
Tissue
Milk
Yogurt
Sugar
And more. . .

I walking around the market, not looking to the way cause i was looking to the list when i bump on something.

"I'm so sorry i was not loo-" i look up and saw a very handsome, hot, sexy, guy.

"Done admiring me?" He said cosing my cheeks to heat up. " sorry for bumping you, iam Jake anyway" taking his hand out .Wait he looks familiar.

"No it's my fault anyway, Taylor." Smiling ang shaking his hand.

"Wow , thats a lot" gesturing to my cart that is half full.

"Tell me about it, my mom ask me if i can buy few things for her, and i was not expecting this lot" i said annoyed of my mom.
Jake laugh.

" i can help you " he offer, while i was scanning the list i have still 5 items left. I look up at him.

" you sure? " i ask

" yeah , let me see that" taking the list gently off me.
" i will grab this 2 and you grab this 2 then we will meet to this last item is located" he said in a boss tone.

"Okay , thank you" i said walking to look for the items i need to grab.

"Sure" he replied walking to my opposite.

After grabbing the items i needed to buy i went to where the ice cream is located, i pick that last so that it wont melt. In not so far i saw jake standing near the fridge he wave , i wave back.
He put the items he grab to my cart.

"Okay all done" i said very happy

"Lets pay" he said

"Lets go!!" I cheer
He laugh and fallows me.

After paying i have like 7 bags and jake only have one so he offer to help me again bringing it to my car. I don't even know if this will fit all On my car.

"Do you think this will fit in my car" gesturing to the bags.

"I don't know , if not i can put some to my car and just fallow you. " he said and pointing the Ferrari that is park besides mine.

"That's your car?" I ask amused

"Yes"

"Really a Ferrari, oh that's mine by the way" pointing to my car.
He was shock at first. Look to the car and back at me.
I smile

"What?" I ask.

"Really a Jaguar?" He mimic me and laugh. I roll my eyes
And we start putting the bags on my car, thank god it fits.

" what are you a millionaire or something" he said looking at my car.

"You could say that"

"So i should keep going , i have to run some errand before going home" he said walking to his car. " oh, and nice meeting you Taylor see sometimes"

"Me to, thank you for the help"

"Anytime "
We said our goodbye's and drove off .

.............
Taylor meets jake , KYLE'S bestfriend

BTW THEIR CARS PIC IS ABOVE.