chapter 17

TAYLOR'S POV.

I woke up 5am and cannot fall asleep again so i just walk to the kitchen and make my self some breakfast. I was frying some Bacons when Maria walk in.

"Morning Taylor" she greet
I greeted back.

"Let me do that" referring to the Bacon's .

" no, seat there and we're gonna eat together" i order her.
Maria is like a 2nd mother to me she is 46 years old has a daughter around my age.

"Okay, mother" she said making me laugh. She get plates as i put the Bacon's , "what you wanna drink?" She ask

"Just orange juice pls." She put the juice infront me."thanks"
We were talking , when i remember that we need a receptionist, Maybe her daughter can.

"Hey, Maria do your daughter work " i ask

"No , but she is looking though" yes That s perfect.

"You know we need a receptionist at our company" i said smiling at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah , and Maybe your daughter can"

"Yes ofcourse she can thank you so much Taylor" she said i smile

"Just tell her go to Design's Company"

"Okay, i will tell her like right now, go get ready it's your first day being a boss" she said. That's why i like Maria.
I head upstairs and take a shower, it take me like 10 min to choose what iam gonna wear cause iam not really into those dress outfit .(TAYLOR'S outfit above)
It's already 7 and iam ready to go.

"Good luck" Maria said closing the door. I thank her and head to the lift click the ground floor.
..
After a short drive i stop infront the big building. The guard opening my door and parking it. Then i head inside to the elevator .

"Mis, Paterson" i heard someone called . I look to the voice detection and saw a lady.

"Yes?" I ask

"Your mom told me to tell you to proceed to the meeting room" i mumble thank you and walk to the meeting room. As i open the door i saw six people seating. Oh god. Am i nervous?

"Good morning, sorry if im late" i said embarrassed.
They all greeted back.
I walk to Mom and kiss her on cheeks.

"Ladies, gentleman this is my daughter Taylor Nicole Paterson" she introduced me as i say hi .
After their short meeting they finally agree.

"She will be the new CEO of Design's Company" mom announced. They clapped and congratulate me.

"Thank you for accepting me as your new CEO i don't promise... but i will do my best " i said in a little speech. I look at mom and she look at me and proud in her eyes.

"That's all, you can leave " mom said as all of them step out. Me and my mom went to her office well my office now.

She open the door "i ask jade to redecorate this so you will be comfortable"
I look at the office and it's different from yesterday. Wow that was fast

"Thanks mom"

"Sure honey, so i will go home now call me if you need help on anything ,okay"

"Yes mom, be safe bye"

"Bye" she replied closing the door
..
..............