chapter 53

KYLE'S POV

"Hi love" as i enter my fiance office. I walk over to her and give her a kiss.

"Your early" she said.

"I'm the boss so i can leave anytime i want" i said .she chuckle

"Hi guys" Chloe greet as she enter. I look at her what she doing here
I was about to ask her when Taylor spoke

"Glad you came Chloe" as they hug each other.

"Why do you ask me to come?" Chloe ask

"Right, do you have work already?" Taylor ask. Chloe shakes her head no. Taylor smile

"You could handle the charity" Taylor said. "If you want" she added. Chloe smile

"Really so it's like I'm the boss there" we chuckle.

"Ofcourse you are silly" Taylor chuckle.

"But Taylor is the boss of the boss" i butt in. Chloe smile.
"When will the charity open" i ask.

"Its Wednesday today, this Friday we will have the first charity event, Chloe you can start your work if you want" Taylor said.

"Am i allowed to invite people at the Event ?"

"Yes you are incharge all about the charity you will Just inform me if you have events plan. I trust you" i smile as Taylor instruct Chloe. "Before you leave ask kim about your PA" Taylor added.

"Yes, boss" we laugh.

"Jordan and i will come later" Taylor said . Chloe nod and hug us before she left.

"Can i come with you and Jordan?" I ask.

"Ofcourse babe" she said.

Jordan POV

"Jord lets go your mom is waiting " mia call .

"Okay" i said bye to my friends and walk with Mia to the car.

"Hi mommy" i greet and kiss her on the cheeks.

"So i don't get a kiss" some said.
"Daddy!!" As i hug him.

"Hi , Munckin " as he hug me. Seat between Them.

"How's school baby?" Ask mom.

"It's fun mom we learn many things "

"That's good"

"Where to Miss . Paterson?" Lee ask

"Little angel's homes" mom Said. I stare at the woman that is very beautiful whom adopts me so i call my mom. Mom look at me smiling and kiss my head.

TAYLOR'S POV

We arrive at the place, it's a big place like a little town now. Mom and dad owned the land so all i have to do is build the buildings which are apartments , hospital, school, a garden where they can get fruits and vegetables and a work place which own by James and Kyle , like a cafes and others. I hope this will help a lot of people.

"Mommy this is the place for the poor?" Jordan ask.

"Yes baby"

"Wow its beautiful" i nod in agreement. We walk to the building where the office is. As we walk in Chloe is on the phone.

"Yes , little angel's home " she speak to the phone. She pulled the phone down.

"Hi, boss" Kyle tease his sister.
Chloe glare at him and walk to Jordan.

"Hi little one" Jordan kiss her on the cheeks.

"Miss. Zanier there is another donor." Her PA said. "Good afternoon Ms. Paterson and Mr. Zanier" she greet as soon she saw us. I nod.

"Tay, can you come meet this donor ?" She pleaded i nod.

"Baby stay with daddy for a moment okay" Jordan nod.
We walk to the other room
And start the little meeting.
Ms. Rita in her mid 50's she said she always plan helping those people but she don't have idea how. So once she heard about our project she she said she want to be a partner which we agreed and she also donated 2million dollars. She is rich. !! We thank her.

"Just call me if you need anything" she said smiling. We nod.

"Before i forgot, there will be grand opening and charity event this Friday hope you could come" i said.

"Yes , i will be there, nice meeting you girls and keep helping those in need" she said before she left.
++++++++++