chapter 63

TAYLOR'S POV.

Mom and jade didn't answer but stood there shock and nervous.

"Nothing lets just go" mom said walking down. I look at her confused . "Its nothing lets just go" she repeats. I nod not wanting a argument with mom.What is behind that door that they are hiding.
----
"Thank you so much guys for this " James said. Chloe beside him.
"And Maybe this is the time" he asdded looking at Chloe who is confused. Jade and i beam with excitement.

"Time for what?" Chloe ask. Confused. James ignore her and kneeling infront of her. Chloe gasped and bring her hand on her mouth. Just staring at my brother.

"Chloe would you marry me?" He simply ask. Definitely my brother . Chloe nod her head.

"Yes" she said in tears of joy?.
We all congratulates them.

"Tay, i thought you invited Jordan and Kyle" mom said. Yeah i did. But the party started hours later Maybe they don't want to come.

"Yeah i did" i replied at mom.
She look disappointed. .
Then the front door opens.

"Sorry where late!" Someone called. Mom face lit up.

"Jordy!!" She gush. I turn around and saw Kyle and Jordan.

"Hi, grant, where James?" She ask .

"Here!" My brother called. Jordan walk to him.

"Hi, big bro happy birthday" she greets handling him a gift. And hugging her.

"Thanks jord, you don't have to" he said.

"Oh, but i want to" she sas.

"Your really like tay-" he cut his self off. "Never mind" he added.
Like me. ?? I glance at the others and saw them in frown. But Kyle smile at me a little. .And walk to Chloe.

KYLE'S POV.

"Really James?" I said as soon Taylor is gone

"I'm sorry it's just slip out" James apologize. I nod and smile

"Kyle i want to show you something" jade said. Dragging me upstairs to a room that is at the very corner.. I look at her confused as she open the door.

"What you d-" i cut my self as we enter the room. I look around everything is in here. Jordans stuff . I walk over to a desk. Where i saw a jewelry box. " can i open it?" As i turn around facing jade. She nod. I open it.
I stare to the thing. I feel like crying. I pick the engagement ring i gave to Taylor. "Just for you" is carved at the back.
"I Wish she remembered, " i whisper, i put the ring back. And walk out leaving jade.

"Hey, Kyle " jade called. I ignore her as i walk to the living there i saw Jordan laughing with kate. I smile.

"You really cared for her" i hear jake whisper. I just nod at him my eyes still hook to Jordan.

TAYLOR'S POv.

I walk upstairs to my room, as i walk i look at the door in the very corner, where i saw jade and mom walk in.
I just stare at the door in confusion.
What they are hiding, i think for a moment but decided to check on it.
As i hold the knob i feel strange. I open it and saw..
------------