chapter 65

KYLE'S POv

I woke up smiling my Taylor is back she remembered. I straight up, i stretch my neck. I groan as pain hit me.

"Ugh , i will not sleep in the coach ever again" i groan. Someone giggle. I look up and saw jake and jade.

"Morning" i greet.

"Morning, oh someone is his very good mood" jade said. I smile

"Who wouldn't?" She nod in agreement, After lastnight everything will be good.
I stand and head to the Paterson's kitchen. To cook some food. Im really in a mood.
As i was frying Bacons someone wrap her arms on my waist her chin on my shoulder. I smile. Could this day get any better.

"Morning, beautiful" i said Taylor smilea and kiss me on the cheeks.

"Morning, what's with the cooking?' She ask glancing to the pancakes, eggs, Bacon's and toast. I just smile at her.

"Is everyone awake?" I ask. She nod.

"Yeah, they are on the living room"
After frying the last bacon , i place all the food on the table. And seat wait for everyone to come.
A cup of coffee was place infont of me. I look up. And smile .

"Thank's "
Taylor smile back . And seat beside me. I kiss her on the lips , i miss her soft lips. But someone clear her throat causing Taylor to bit my lip.

"Sorry" she said. I smile and nod. But i taste some blood as i lick my lips.
Kate giggle.

"I know you miss each other, but please not in the kitchen" Taylor blush. As kate laugh.

"Hmmm,smells so good". . Kate said. Glancing to the foods i prepared. "You cooked?" She Ask Taylor. Taylor shake her head, and look at me smiling. "Really? OMG i need to taste it" she gush making Taylor and i to laugh.

"Mom, please share" Taylor said giggling.

"Oh, right, Guys breakfast!!" Kate shout as everyone walk in.
The J couple rush to the table.

"Is this Kyles pancakes?" They ask. I nod.

"What's with Kyles pancakes?" Kate ask.

"You need to try it aunt, it's the best" jade cheers. Making me blush.

"I agree with that" Chloe said taking a seat beside the Jcouple and James. J COUPLE i like that. You know Jake and jade. . As Jordan sat on my left since Taylor is on my right.

JORDAN pov.

Why is everyone happy?? And why is dad seat beside tay- grant cut me off of my thoughts.

"Jord, how do you sleep?" She ask.

"Fine, but i have a very weird dream" i said. Yeah i have a dream last night that taylor remembers but that will never happened.

"What is it ?" Aunt jade ask. So i tell the story of my dream
After telling them they all laugh.
I look at them confused.

"It wasn't a dream baby" Taylor said. I smile cheekily she really remember.

"Oh" is all say and eat my breakfast.
After having a complete family breakfast we all head to the living and do what ever we want. Here i am seated between my mom and dad. This is how i wanted years before.

"Jordan Zanier? That's all?" Mom said since dad is telling her i change my name.

"Actually it's Jordan Paterson-Zanier" i said. I just keep it. And known as Zanier. Even i want to move on i still want to keep something from Taylor imean mom. Mom smile.