Chapter 1. the first call

Little authers note before we get into the story. If i put it in someones POV it will most likely stay that same pov until said otherwise. Lots of love💝

~Gianna's pov~

I groan hearing my roommate walk into the door. I'm a college student at the University of UCLA in los-Angeles California. I'm in film and theater. I'm hoping to become a actor but its taking abit of time. "Jessica shut the hell up!" I call out. She opens my door and glares at me. "Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in class or something?" She says. "And aren't you suppose to have a job by now?" I say back. She scoffs closing my door. What a actual bitch. Jessica is a 26 year old college student. Yeah, she fails every year because she insists on partying her life away.

Me on the other hand. I study but i also enjoy having a drink or two. I am almost finished with the semester. Next week is the final exam. So I'm pretty much spending 3-5 hours out of my day studying. But other then that. I enjoy alot of the stuff normal people enjoy, stuff like. Music, relationships, friendships. I haven't had a relationship in a year and a half; well atleast a real one. I get up hearing a knock at the door. "Oh hey ella. What's up?" I say, ella is one of Jennifer's little hoes. "Is jen here?" She says. "In her room." I say rolling my eyes pulling the door open all the way so she can walk in. "Thanks!" She thanks me skipping past me straight to Jennifers room.

I should probably get out of the dorm til later tonight. I go back to my room grabbing my phone, charger, keys, and a sweater just incase. I lock my bedroom door on my way out. "Hey gia!" Tessa says. "Oh hey tess, what's going on?" I say as she catches up to me. "I was thinking about going to get something to eat. I'm to lazy to cook tonight. What about you?" She asks. "Jessica and her hoe are back in the dorm so i decided to leave until later tonight. Mind if i come with you to get some food?" I ask. " Yeah no problem. You're okay with something non vegan tho right?" She asks sheepishly.

"I'm sure i can find something i can actually eat." I chuckle, pulling my hair to one side. I notice tess looks over with a smile. "Lets take your car!" She chimes making me chuckle. I swipe my card for the door and we walk out to my car. Fancy, right? I get in my car and sigh. I forgot my card. "I forgot my card I'll be back." I say starting to get out of the car. "I'll pay." I hear. "I'm sorry?" "I said I'll pay ma, just get back in." She chuckles. I'm gonna have to pay her back. I get back in and start the engine.

~bils pov~

Me, shark, and claudia are walking around the block when i see a car driving really slowly towards us. "Tess i am paying you back there is no ifs or buts about it!" One of the girls inside says loudly to the other. "Bitch no fuck that!" The other one, I'm assuming tess, says back.

"Well isn't that something." Claudia whispers to me making me chuckle. "I'd be making you pay" i say in a playful tone whipping my hair back. "My god." Claudia says rolling her eyes. I look at the girl in the driver seat. Dyed layered blue hair, piercings. "She's pretty tho." I say and shrug as shark pulls me abit when the girls pull into the neighborhood we're walking into. "The hell?" I say under my breathe as we walk into the community. We quickly rush to claudias door passing the girls on the side walk, shark pulls me towards the blue haired girl. The girl jumps when she feels his nose on her leg. "Omg i am so sorry, he loves people." I say quickly, not knowing if she was one of those assholes who hate pits. She turns around flashing a pearly white smile towards me. "Oh it's no problem, he's beautiful." She says bending down to pet him. "Whats this handsomes name, hm?" She hums and he licks her. "Shark." I say. She's talking to me as if i was just a normal human like she is.

"Handsome name for a handsome boy." She says in a baby tone petting him once more before standing up again. "What's your name?" She says politely. "Billie ei- o'connell. Billie o'connell." I smile. "Nice to meet you billie. I have to go but maybe I'll catch you again some time." She says with a flashy smile before turning around walking with i have to assume to be her friend up to the door next to claudias house. I didn't get her name..

"Did she seriously just talk to me like i was a normal person?" I ask claudia which causes her to chuckle. "Well, I don't think you're a ghost, so yeah." She laughs taking shark as we walk into hers and fins house. "We're backkk~" i say in my angelic singing voice. "Hey babe, hey bil. How was the walk?" Finneas says, appearing from the hallway. "Interesting." I mutter and claudia nods. "Tiring." Claudia chimes, pulling a water container off the shelf filling it. "Y'all rich in this bitch." I laugh, unleashing shark letting him and peach play. I sit at the bar stool, claudia sliding me a cup of water. "You alittle red girl." She chuckles sipping out of her water. "Oh hush it. Y'all wanna go swimming later?" I question, playing with the cup of water infront of me. "I'm done." They say and i nod.

~giannas pov~

"She was pretty!" I say pouncing on tessas couch at her parents place. She's helping me find a better paying job while i look for acting jobs. "Oh what about this one?!" She points out showing me her phone. "12+ dollars a hour. Taking care of animals." She says. "Who the hell pays 12+ bucks a hour to care for their animals?" I question sarcastically. "Rich or lazy hoes." She say's matching the energy. "True true." I say drinking the water she gave me.

"You girls staying here for dinner?" Tessas mom, eliana, asks. "Maybe, we were thinking about going out." Tess says. "I'll pay you back if we go out to eat." I smirk. "Yep we staying. What you making?" She asks immediately. "Lasagna and texas toast." Her mother smiles cheerfully. God her mother is adorable. "Fuck yeah!" Tess screams. "Language." Her mother warns causing me to laugh and tess to pout.

-

After dinner we went to the park down the street and ran off our energy so we'd be tired. "You suck at basketball yk." I tease. "Oh fuck off." She says rolling her eyes. "Hey, isn't that the girl we saw earlier?" Tess points out. "Yeah, it is weirdly enough." I say, cocking my head her way. She's with her dog again. "She's super pretty." Tess says. "You gay or sum?" I say playfully and she scoffs.

"Lets keep going one on one fucker." She says grabbing the ball from my hands and i gasp dramaticly trying to block her shot. "Shark stay!" The billie girl shouts towards her dog that's now running to me.

"Hi handsome. Did you run away from mommy?" I say in a baby tone and he wags his tail. Billie finally catches up gasping for air. "You little shit, I told you to stay." She whines grabbing his leash.

"I don't think he wanted to, he wanted to come see me." I chuckle panting his head. "Obviously, he's a asshole." She giggles. "Gia!" Tess screams and i jump abit. "Bitch istg if you make me jump one more time you're going on the hoop." I groan at her. She looks around whistling.

"Oh wow." Billie says laughing abit. "She does it all the god damn time." I huff crossing my arms. "I didn't get your name back there.." she says, you can definitely tell she feels awkward. "Gianna, my friends call me gia." I say with a smile. She give me a shy grin.

"GIAAAAA," Tess shouts running behind me. "What?!" I groan turning around quickly. "Are you gonna keep eye fucking her or are we gonna finish this damn game before it gets dark." She says smirking. I give her a glare before turning back to billie. "I'll catch you around billie, have a great night." I give a tiny smile before turning around and launching myself at tess who's eyes widen.

I hear billie laugh before little foot steps go off into the distance. "Lets go home, dumbo." I say rolling my eyes, we jog to the car and speed off towards the dorms. "I don't wanna go back in there," i chuckle. "They probably still fuckin or somethin." I laugh and so does tessa. "You'll live, just put on your noise cancelling headphones if they are." She chuckles and i pout before nodding. We say our goodbyes going our separate ways into our dorm rooms. And low and behold, ella is still here. I guess you could guess what's happening. I roll my eyes unlocking my room and going inside, when i close the door behind me i lean against it. Today was a eventful day.

I grab my phone and charger out of the bag i brought with me and plug them back in. I put my jacket and keys away. My phone buzz's on my night stand. "Hello?" I say laying on my bed. "Hi! Is this gianna ann winslow?" The female voice on the other end says. "This is she." I mumble.

A/n 👋 hello loves, i know you already hate me for the cliffhanger on the very first chapter. But i promise the next chapter will be worth it.

What do y'all think will happen with gianna and tess or Gianna and Billie. 🤭 Leave suggestions and i might put some in.

Drink some fluids, get some sleep, and take care of yourselfs. Love ya💗💗

Word count: 1721.