Chapter 27. Babysitting.

Scar left late last night.

Mom:

You have to watch your younger sister til i get off work, nobody else is free.

Funny how you only contact me when YOU need something. Also, i have a job too. You can't just dump your other child on me every time you feel convenient for you.

She's 6 gianna, stop being so stuck up. You're literally in college. You can watch her for a few hours.

I swear to god if you don't pick her back up by the time I have to go to work or so help me god.

Stop being such a spoiled brat.

Whatever, you can drop her off at my new address. **********.

Mhm, thought so.

🖕

I slam my phone down on the table. Going to grab a quick shower, not sure if i can handle a 6 year old right now i am currently working on a film and I'm going grocery shopping today. I get in and out as fast as possible.

My love💞:

Hey baby, what you up to?

I get out of the shower grabbing my phone off the counter. Smiling i click billies contact.

Nothing much, about to baby sit elora.

How old is she?

Elora is 6, jackson is 26 and my twin, bexley would me 19. Also tabitha is 23.

Damn. That's alot of siblings.

Tell me about it, i practically raised elora til i went to college.

Well then aren't you happy to see the little girl you raised?

I suppose. But ill call you in a minute, I'm gonna go get her from the car.

Okay baby, I'll be waiting.

What a sweetheart. I put my phone down running outside to get elora. "SISSY!" Elora screams, stepping out of the car. "Hi babygirl! Come here baby." I coo, wrapping her up in my arms as it's cold as hell outside. "What time will you be picking her up?" I say coldly towards my so call mother. "Whenever i feel like it." She scoffs, handing me her stuff getting back in her car. "Lets get you inside princess. Did you eat?" I ask bouncing her on my hip. "Not yet it early." She snuggles into my neck, i carry her and her bag inside. "Wow!" She giggled looking at the house. "It's big huh." I smile sitting her down so she can explore. "Yeah!" She smiles running around the house.

-

"She's adorable mama." Billie coo's on the otherside of the phone. "She's very adorable but. I have to go to set in like 3 hours and theres no way her mother's coming to get her before then." I scoff quietly, playing with the babies hair as she's sound asleep on my chest. "Why don't you take her with you, when your on one of the other can watch her and I'm sure Scarlett would love to as she is infact a mom." She suggests. "Not bad but half of us have to be on set at once." I chuckle, but stop when she stirs. "Baby, I'd watch her if i was there. But i know you gotta figure this out and i have to go to sound check before they get on my ass about it." She giggles. I smile and nod. "Yes ma'am you do. I'll talk to you later tonight when I'm free. Love you, be safe." I smile. "Love you more, always am but you should definitely be safe." She jokes making me laugh before the call ends. I have to figure out what im gonna do with this little girl.

I guess i could give lizzie and the director a call.

-

I arrive in the sets parking lot with elora. "Me happy!" She calls out in the back. "Good babygirl, now lets go. yeah?" I smile before getting out to get her. "Hey gia, you still have little munchkin?" Elizabeth says, stepping outside as she always does when i get here. "Yes, she's right here." I laugh, taking Elora out of her booster seat. "Scarlett is going to flip when she sees the baby." She coo's looking at elora. "Oh yeah. I bet you five bucks she goes full momma mode with her." I smirk. "Oh you're so on!" She laughs grabbing eloras bag. We walk inside and elora claps. "Hi seb." I smile as we walk over to him. "Hey- oh? Who's this little one?" He says, swiping his thumb on her leg making her giggle. "This is elora, my baby sister." I smile bouncing her on my hip. "Scarletts gonna love her!" He smiles. "I hope so." I giggle, spinning her around. "Gia-" Scarlett starts but stops.

Slowly walking over she's met with eloras smiley face. "Who's this little baby." She coo's and elora smiles at her leaning on my shoulder. "This is elora, my baby sister." I chuckle. "She's adorable, how old is she?" Scar asks, brushing elora's bangs out of her face causing elora to burst into a fit of giggles. "She's 6. Isn't that right baby." I chuckle bouncing her again. "Yea!" She says. "You wanna hold her don't you." Elizabeth smirks. "Maybe just alittle." She blushes. "Take her from my arms then scar." I chuckle as she quickly picks her up ever so gently from my arms. "Hi little one." She smiles. Elora tilts her head before smiling. "Momma scar is taking over." Seb chuckles. "Oh yes she is." Me and elizabeth giggle. "I know she is but shut uppp." Scar says dancing around with her. "I'm not getting her back until we go on set." I laugh and seb agrees. "Oh and Elizabeth hand over my money." I laugh and she groans. "I'll give it to you tonight." She rolls her eyes making me laugh.

-

"You have to hand over the baby scar." I laugh, holding my arms oit for elora. "But she likes me!" She frowns. "Scar, she's tired i gotta get her back to mine in time for her to eat and get some sleep." I smile. "Fine. Bye bye dove." She coo's at elora to which she smiles. "Oh my god i wanna keep her. Take her from my arms." Scar pouts as i pull elora out of her arms. "I'll let you come pver tomorrow if i still have her i promise." I chuckle, feeling elora go limp meaning she fell asleep.

It's gonna be one long night for me.