Chapter 21. Jealousy jealousy.

Billie posted on her story and i chuckled.

(Just go with it👍🏻 and picture it with black hair

(Just go with it👍🏻 and picture it with black hair.)

"Bro, can you put your phone down for to damn seconds and have a conversation." Tessa groans. She's been bitchy ever since friday. Billie left early this morning and tessa called and said she wanted to meet up, i ofcourse asked billie to see if it was okay and she said 'ofcourse, you two have known eachother for years.' So i came. "Sorry, i got distracted. Anyway, why'd you wanna meet up?" I asked, sliding my phone into my lap. "Well, for one you never text me anymore and we barely hang out." She scoffs like i was suppose to know that. "How am i suppose to know you wanna hang out if I've been busy this weekend." I chuckle, leaning back on the chair. "If you think this thing between you and billie whatever it may be is gonna work out. You're thinking wrong." She smirks. "The fuck you mean?" I question leaning onto the table infront of me. "Oh nothing. I'm just saying, she's a superstar, you're a actress. She has tour and once the director for the film gets everything else ready and she goes on tour you'll barely have time for eachother. Obviously not healthy for a relationship." She shrugs.

Somethings off with her, i don't wanna accuse her of anything she's been my bestfriend since middle school kinda, but ever since me and billie started talking she's been... Jealous? No not jealous, definitely not. Maybe she's just going through something. But maybe she's right, after this month billie has tour and ill be working non-stop that can't be good for a relationship. Can it?

~Tessa's POV~

I can tell she's overthinking about what i said and that's exactly what i want. I've been trying so hard for 5 years to get her to notice me and be more then just a 'best friend' but billie came along and screwed over my whole plan, i have to do something to make there relationship crumble. Obviously long distance relationships can work but gianna doesn't quite know that and i won't tell her. I had her first, and she will continue being mine.

~Gianna's Pov~

I clear my throat and look up at tess. "I'm sure we'll be fine, we're just getting to know eachother right now." I smile, her face drops and i tilt my head. "You good?" I chuckle and she nods. "Yeah, just thought i saw Jennifer." She laughs taking a drink of her tea. "Oh god, i would be miserable. But anyway, we can definitely hang out more. I won't always be free but i can try squeezing you in." I smile, she smirks and nods. "Great," she nods. I look down at my phone and i got a text from scar.

Scar🙄:

Did you get the email?

What email?

The email from the director?

Nope, haven't gotten a thing.

Damn, okay call me we have to go through some things.

Okay, I'm busy right now. Out with a friend, can i call you when i get home?

Yeah sure, just make sure you do infact call me.

Will do. Ttyl.

Ttyl.

I turn my phone off and look back at tess. "Sorry work stuff. Anyway, what do you wanna do?" I ask. She ponders for a second and then grins evily. "One V one on the court?" She suggests and i nod frantically. "Fuck yeah. Lets go." I chuckle grabbing my stuff. I leave the tip and she pays which is annoying but i atleast gotta tip, luckily the cafe we were at was only a few blocks down from the park. "Race you there!" I call out already darting to the park. Yes, I'm still a massive child. She laughs before calling out 'CHEATER!' making me laugh. Not gonna lie i missed tessa but she's been acting so off i don't know if i trust her. When we reach the park we enjoy our time there.

-

Me and tessa came back to my house for dinner because lord knows I ain't letting her pay again, I'm making pasta and she's making the salad. "Where the hell is you knifes?" She laughs. "Don't you already have one?!" I ask, turning around. "It's not knifing the way it's suppose to knife." She laughs, i shake my head grabbing a sharper knife for her. "Don't try no fuck shit now." I chuckle handing it to her. "I would never. Not on you atleast." She mumbles. Cutting up the carrots. "Well. I suppose you are going home after i finish cooking?" I ask, praying she says yes. "Uh, yeah. I'm still in college miss actress." She laughs. "True. SHIT, i have to go call someone can you watch the pasta?" I ask making her laugh. "Yeah, go ahead. I'll try to not let it burn." She nods, i thank her quickly before rushing into my room to call scar.

Calling Scarlett...

Hello?

Hey scar, sorry I didn't call sooner I'm making dinner and completely forgot.

Oh. Yeah, um the email includes all the details on the finishing scenes for endgame. If you want you can come over tomorrow and we can go over them together.

Yeah definitely, whens the best time?

3:40 ish, kiddos are going to the park with daddy since mommy has work to do.

Okay, i can definitely do that.

I hear rose giggling and her asking who's on the phone to which scar replies. "G rose."

Hi G!!

Hi love, make sure to keep mommy on her toes tonight.

Oh no you didn't!

She laughs and rose lets me know she will. I chuckle letting her and scar go back to playing.

I walk back into the kitchen to tessa stirring the pasta. "Okay I'm back. Sorry it was kinda urgent." I shrug taking her place. "It's okay. But i gotta go." She says suddenly. "Oh, yeah for sure. See you another time tess." I say hugging her before she darts out the door. Weird as fuck but that's tessa for you.

Tessa's up to something and we should all know it. Anyway, i have some very disappointing news. This book will end on chapter 30. There will be a sequel don't worry just not immediately. New books will be in the work.