Chapter 28. Social Media

I've decided to post on my Instagram since I haven't in a while.

👍🏻💌➡️
Mysterious_sneakylink_: miss me? 💋

Comments...

Hilarious_queen: she's back....
^Mysterious_sneakylink_: yes i am ;)

SoNoTaBoT_King: missed you more then you could have imagined mama.

User1049472: tits!

Jessica_may: she's back to being a slut again💀
^mysterious_sneakylink_: damn, I'm sorry honey. I wish your mom well with that🤗🤗

Wickedly_teasing: she back at her fine work🥰

User4950583: no body gonna comment on how she just popped back up orrr?

More↓

I laugh at the comments at throw the oversized shirt back on. I wanna tease miss billie but she's on stage and I'm still watching elora, she's in bed.

Scarlett🤗:

Hey, i still got your baby. Wanna come over👀

Yes, but I'm gonna bring rose. She misses you.

Okay scar. See you soon🙌

I put down my phone as elora comes into the room. "Sissy.." She whines. "What's up babygirl?" I coo, rolling off the bed. "I don't feel good." She says. "Baby, what was the last time you ate?" I coo, picking her up. "When you fed me last.." she mumbles, tucking her head into my chest. "Baby i fed you breakfast.." i sigh. She wouldn't wake up long enough for me to feed her dinner. "Let's go make you some food and fill your little tummy." I smile, and she nods. I carry her out to the living room putting on her favorite show and grba her something to drink.

-

"Well it didn't have to take you this long to come get your daughter!" I yell. "You should have taken care of her!" Lesley yells back. "She's you kid!" I groan. "Hardly! She doesn't listen to me." She says getting more pissed off by the second. "You're never fucking around. No wonder she doesn't listen to you, she was riased by her siblings!" I rush. "Whatever." She growls. "I'm fighting for full custody. Get ready for court you bitch." I warn, stepping back inside to see elora asleep on the couch with scar holding her and rose watching the tv. "Hi rose." I coo and she lights up. "G!" She smiles, running over hugging me tight. I chuckle picking her up. "How's my girk been, huh?" I smile. "Mommy's been really busy and it makes me sad." She frowns, looking down. I look at scar and she softly smiles giving me the go ahead. "Rose baby, we've both been really busy. You wanna know why?" I build it up. She looks up with a goofy grin. "Why?" She drags out making scar laugh alittle. "We're making a really cool movie." I whisper like its a secret. "Really?!" She giggles. "Mhmm, and your mommy and me have very important rolls in it." I smile and she claps her hands. "What's momma's character?!" She smiles. "The Black Widow, she's very flexible and really quick on her feet." I smirk and Scarlett puts her head down; soft blush coating her face as she laughs abit. "She sounds so cool." She smiles. "She's very cool." I smile sitting her back down on the couch.

"What we watching?" I coo, playing with her hair as she lays her head on my lap. "Paw patrol." She smiles. Scars phone starts going off and she sighs. "It's Robert. I'll be back." She says laying elora in a body pillow i brought out earlier.

-

"Watch my sister carefully." I say coldly. "Gianna, i would never hurt her. You can come get her whenever you want." My step dad says. "I'll be back after i finish tonights set." I say laying her back down on the couch. "And so help me god if i find even one bruise on her." I warn. "Gianna you won't, i swear." He says. I nod and walk back out to my car. "Alright lets go." Scar asks, grabbing my hand. "Yeah. Lets go." I smile.

I know these chapters are getting shorter and shorter but i promise the last two chapters of this book will be as long as i can make them stretch. Speaking of the last two chapters, as soon as i put those last two chapters out. I'll be working on book two of no sanity, the release with be announced on this book.🤗