Chapter 12. Come again?

•bils pov•

Me and finneas are working in the studio working on a new song. "Can we redo that?" I ask and he nods. I redo the lines and smile. "That sounded amazing." Fin says happily. "Fanks so much." I laugh. "Hey I'm gonna go grab a drink, do whatever you want." He says walking towards the stairs. "I know i know." I chuckle. I didn't really have anything to add onto the song, atleast right now. I grab my phone and see a certain notification that makes me smile.

Gia💗💗:

Hey pretty girl.

Hey 👋 what you doing?

Being bored as hell, wbu?

Working in the studio.

Oo what you making👀

Nosey bitch.
I'm making my next album 😒

Didn't have to disrespect me like that.

Yeah i did🤗

But anyway, got any plans tonight?

Idk, depends do you?

I was thinking i could take you out and enjoy the beach together. So are you busy?

Let me check my schedule,
Looks like im free ;)

Nasty bitch😨
Finneas coming back so I'll txt you when I'm leaving.

Bet. I'll get all pretty for you :)

What ever makes you feel comfortable love.

You're so soft.

For you😒

Awe, im honored 🤗

Fuck you💀
Read 2:45 pm.

I click my phone off and look at fin. "I got you this just in case." He says, sitting a drink down next to me. "Thanks." I smile. "Who got you smiling like that?" He chuckles. "Oh hush up. I got a couple more ideas for this bitch." I said doing alittle dancy dance. "Okay get up here then." He says patting his seat. I slide into the chair. "Lets see what you have in mind." He smiles.

-

Me and fin are walking up the stairs when i hear two people laughing in the kitchen. When we reach the kitchen i see claudia and maggie. "Oh, hey ma." I say. She smiles back at me. "Hello." Me and fin lean on the counter. "Bil would you like to stay for dinner?" Claudia asks as she's pulling stuff out for dinner. "I would love to, but i have some plans tonight. But i would love to join you some other time." I say. "You know we don't mind having you over anytime. Just call me or finneas and we can find a good time." She says. "Ofcourse, but i think I'm gonna head out now. I'll definitely call or text one of you guys later." I mumble hugging finneas, claudia and my mother before heading out the door.

Gia💗💗:

Leaving now. Give me like 2 hours.

Okay babes, see you soon<3
Read 4:37.

I smile down at my phone before shutting it off and walk towards my car.