Chapter 17. Weekend Shenanigans. 1/2

I was getting ready for me weekend with billie, i plan on telling her about the dream and the feelings i have for her maybe not today but soon. Don't get me wrong I'm scared shitless but what good is it gonna do to hide them? My outfits pretty casual but pretty fitting for what I'm gonna tell her.

 Don't get me wrong I'm scared shitless but what good is it gonna do to hide them? My outfits pretty casual but pretty fitting for what I'm gonna tell her

(Without the vest)

Pretty good i must say so my self. I'm a nervous wreck. I throw my hair into a bun and rush to the door when i hear knocking. "Hi lovely." I smile, as she walks in. "Hi my love, god i missed you." She sighs falling into my arms. "It's been a day mama." I laugh, holding her body up. "Feels alot longer then that." She laughs standing up straight and wrapping her arma around my neck. "You look so perfect like this." She whispers trailing her hand down my shirt. "Do i now?" I smile, letting her do as she pleases. "Nah I'm lying. You look rusty as fuck." She chuckles, looking into my eyes. "Now that's where you're lying, i look brilliant." I chuckle. "Shark what the hell are you doing." She sighs grabbing his leash to take it off.

" She sighs grabbing his leash to take it off

(Baes outfit without the baggy pants. Her pants are abit tighter then these)

I scan her outfit and bite my lip. "You're staring babe." She chuckles. "Oh hush i know i know. But can you blame me when you look like that?" I say, locking the front door. "I don't know, should i blame you?" She smirks, moving closer to me. "Keep looking at me like that baby and I'll have them eyes doing something very unholy." I smile, she rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Something like that." I chuckle. "Are you flirting with me miss Winslow." She whispers, her hand slowly creeping towards the back of my head. "Is it working?" I grin, letting my hands slip around her waist once again. "Maybe just alittle, but he won't let it go to far." She chuckles, looking back at shark who's already staring us down.

I laugh, throwing my head back as he huffs. "You are so fucking dramatic it's cute." Billie laughs, before turning her head back to me. "I'm shocked he's allowing you to touch me and have me this close to your body honestly. Anyone else and he'd be in between us in a heartbeat." She giggles. "Well I'm honored to be able to touch his mom." I giggle along. "I'm pretty sure I'm more greatful, I'll reward him with a few extra treats." She chuckles. I shake my head as we walk towards my room to watch a movie. I actually got my room fully decorated so it's nice and cozy now. Shark ofcourse came to join us, cuddling right in-between billies legs.

"He looks cozy." I shuckle, petting his head. "It uncomfortable after awhile." She sighs leaning her head on my chest, getting as comfortable as she can. "Pick a movie love." I coo, playing with her hair.

-

Billie dodges the pillow i threw at her and hits me with hers. "Ass!" I chuckle, hitting her back with the one behind. She laughs, settling back down between my legs, i play with her hair and she laughs. "don't laugh, your hairs fun to play with." I giggle, i stop for a second when her head jerks but continue right after. "You're so calm.." she sighs, relaxing her entire body. "I have no reason to be chaotic and unsettling." I hum. "You're so calm when i tic it's weird, don't ask me why because i won't know how to respond." She giggles at the end. "Baby, i have no reason not to be calm when you tic. You can't help it, and the reason i stopped messing with your hair is because I didn't wanna accidentally stab your head with my nail while it happened. If I'm being honest i barley notice them, so. Sit here and relax. I'm not gonna freak out because of them, and if i do slap my ass cause I'm losing my mind. You have nothing to worry about." I say, she shrinks into the bed and smiles. "I feel safe.." She says, barely above a whisper. "I'm glad mama, now relax. I got you." I say, running my hands through her hair.

Soon enough its 10 at night and we just finished eating what billie had ordered off post-mates or something like that. "Holy fuck, I'm full as hell and tired." She sighs, leaning back in her chair. "Wanna go to sleep, my love?" I ask, holding her hand across the table. "I gotta feed shark then take him out before we go to bed, so maybe in like thirty minutes I'll come lay down if you wanna go lay down now." She says, getting up to rinse off her plate. "Excuse you ma'am, I'll do that you feed baby and you're losing your shit if you think im gonna let you go outside on your own at 10 at night." I chuckle and she rolls her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever." She giggles, feeding shark and laying down some water for him.

-

"It's fucking cold!" She calls out making me laugh as her and shark both run into the house. "Awe poor baby, need to go cuddle?" I say sarcastically, pulling her into my arms. "As soon as i change and brush my teeth." She laughs. "Oh i already did that, so it's all you." I laugh, rushing to my bedroom to get in bed. Billie joins me soon after in her pajamas that are fucking cute as hell. "I don't normally wear this to bed but it's fucking cold tonight so I'm glad i grabbed a back up." She laughs piling into bed with me and shark.

"Cutie, come on. Let go to bed." I chuckle. Pulling her under the covers, she shoves her head into my neck and gets comfortable. I kiss her forehead and smile. "Goodnight gorgeous." I whisper turning off the LEDS. "Goodnight babes." She mutters. I giggle to myself and cuddle with her and shark as he's almost taking over the bed.