Chapter 26. Was It A Rumor?

I wake up as Elizabeth jumps on the bed. "Wakeg wakey wakey." She says like a child. "I'm up I'm up. Now out out." I smile, she shakes her head laying down. "Hungover?" I question getting up. "Scarlett has it worse, but yes." She laughs, i walk over to the spare room and peak in to see scarlett with her head buried into the pillow. "Time to get up scar, we have like two hours to be at the set." I coo and she groans. "I regret lastnight." She giggles abit. "Your no teenager anymore." I laugh and she throws a pillow at me. I close the door and walk over to the bathroom.

-

"Sorry scar, i got plans. Maybe next week?" I smile. Scar offered to take me to dinner as a celebration for god knows what she won't tell me. "Definitely, I'll see you again tomorrow." She smiles walking off towards her car. I do the same, when i get in i immediately call tessa.

Tessa😒

"Hey tess." I say, reversing into the road. "Hey gia, you ready for tonight?" Her voice goes through my speakers. "You know i am, what we doing?" I chuckle. "I think we're gonna go to Jessica's house party." She says, i just hear the plotting in her voice. "Oh, big Jessica or little Jessica?" I ask, i never got along with big Jessica. "Big Jessica. Her sister graduated." I groan and pull into her dorm. "I'm here, hurry up." I say ending the call. I soon see her running out to my before hopping in. "New ride?" She asks, looking around the new car. "Yes ma'am, like it?" I chuckle pulling back out on to the busy street. "Go ahead and put her address in." I say, handing her my phone. Soon enough we're at her house and I can't stand this. "Go ahead and go in first. Im just gonna prepare myself." I smile and ahe nods before going inside slamming the car door.

Scarlett 🤗:

Hey scar. Shit my hit the fan soon so go to this address. **********. Thanks luv.

Will do, be there in a few minutes tops.

👍🏻

I turn my phone off and go inside finding tessa next to jess. "Sup gia, how's diego treating you lately?" She smirks. God not this shit. "I'm not with him anymore." I smile quite aggressively. "What a shame." She says, a sarcastic mess dripping from her lips. I roll my eyes sitting down behind tessa. "You know, that's funny because i saw tessa and him kissing while you two were together. Not to mention you were fucking someone else." She says. "Excuse me?" I chuckle, looking over at her. I swear jf looks could kill she'd be dead. "I'm just saying you were a pretty big whore in highschool." She shrugs. "Isn't that the truth." Tessa laughs. I get up and pull tessa out of the chair she was sitting in. "Wanna go ahead and say that again. Cause if i remember correctly i was also known for fighting through out highschool." I spit. "Fighting what, the urge to be a slut?" She smirks.

Don't hit her yet, let her hit me. "If you wanna fight we can fight." She laughs. "Then touch me." I smile, tilting my head abit. "Lets go outside." She says as we push through the crowd to the door. "Put your hands on me, tessa." I say as she just circles me. "Give me a minute damn, if you're so ready to fight throw the punch bitch." She laughs. "I don't throw the first punch. You should know that by now." I laugh, she finally makes a move but grabs my hair. I grab her arm twisting it behind her back before pushing her to the ground. "Will someone break that up before it gets way too physical." Someone says. Tessa swipes my legs when i look away, when she gets closer i throw my foot up hitting her jaw.

I hear a car door slam, and i quickly get up pinnig tessa to the ground. "All you got gianna, really?" She laughs bucking me off before throwing a punch, i roll just in time for her hand to hit the ground. I feel two arms hook under my arms pulling me away. Scarlett. I smile at tessa before slipping out of scars arms, she slides a arm around my waist. "Don't even think about it." She growls. "Don't worry, I'm just going to grab my phone so we can go to my house." I reassure her. Running into the house grabbing my phone before walking back out to scar. "Ready?" I smile and she nods, walking over to her car as i walk back over to mine.

-

Me and scar are currently in the living room watching TV and laughing about the night.