Chapter 4. The pleasure is all mine, дорогой.

A/n before we go on with this chapter. How many of you prefer giannas pov more then bils pov? Make sure to drop a vote if you want longer chapters 8000+ 💀 I'm kidding, but if you want 2000+ words in chapters i can definitely do that. It might slow down updates but they'd be longer and more enjoyable to read. Love y'all.

~gianna's pov~

I'm currently packing up the rest of my stuff before the exam, I'm almost done but Jessica keeps starting bullshit with me everytime i go into the living room to grab my stuff from out there. I close and tape up the last box and look around the empty room. Holy shit is it empty. Bare walls, no decorations on anything. I suppose I'll have to put everything in a storage unit until i can get a house of my own. I check my watch, 7:45 pm. Well fuck. I run to put on the last pair of clean clothes and throw the dirty ones in a dirty clothes box. Taping that one. I pull my hair out of the messy bun its in and fluff it out. I grab my keys, to hand into the dorm attendant after the exam. I know I'm gonna pass, I've studied my ass off. Tess doesn't take her exam until sunday so, I'm lonely which is pretty nice since I'll have zero distractions.

I make my way to the University on the campus across from the dorms, i get there just in time with two minutes to prep. I get into the class and pick the one upfront, i pull out my pencil case, eraser and pen. You know, for the ones I'm confident on. The teacher walks in after everyone else, passing out the tests. 245 hundred questions; i have to do in one hour.

-

"Congratulations everyone. Some of you will have graduated college this year and some of you I'll see next year." He fake smiles, but smiles confidently at me. I smile back, packing up. He grades my paper first. "Gianna! Wait up. I wanna be able to hand you your final grade." He smiles, gesturing to take a seat in the chair opposite of his. I take the seat and check the time. 9:22 PM. Please for the love of god hurry. I tap my foot, watching the clock tick every second. "What else would i expect from a perfect student, or shall i say. Graduate." He smiles handing me my paper. 98% A. I cheer in my head and hug him. "Thank you mister roberts. I'll be sure to make you proud." I smile. "I don't doubt you will." He says, getting back to grading others. I rush out of the class room. Making it outside just in time. "Miss Winslow?" I hear and nod at a man dressed in a suit. "We're hear to pick you up for the ********. Do you have anything you're taking with you?" He says, looking down at me. Damn thats intimidating. "Y..yeah, um i have like 10 boxs in my dorm..." I say looking down. He chuckles. "Well glad i called in this then." He says. A U-Haul pulling up. "Mind showing me the dorm?" He asks as he starts walking towards the building filled to the brim with dorms.

"No, i don't mind at all." I say as i lead him into the building, men following behind us, when we get up the stairs Jessica's in the hall talking to ella. I roll my eyes as we walk into the dorm, walking into the bare bedroom. They carrying them all out. And just like that, I'm no longer a college student.

-

"Wake up, we're here." The man, i learned name was. Pedro, speaks. I groan sitting up as we are infront of the massive set of Endgame. I see two fimilier girls walking around laughing and giggling. "Lets find Scarlett- there she is. SCAR!" Pedro calls out, the dyed blonde female turns around with a smile. "Yes pedro?" She says walking over. "Meet your co-star." He smirks as she turns to me. "Gianna. Pleasure to meet you, Scarlett." I whisper looking down, im positive a light shade of pink shows up on my face when she giggles. "The pleasure is all mine, дорогой." She says, a faint teasing smirk plastered on her face. "So you actually speak russin, Скарлетт" i smirk and her eyes go wide. I laugh. "And before you ask. I got interested in Russian after watching the first avenger movie. Since you spoke Russian." I smile and she nods, a grin still playing at her lips. "Thanks, Дорогой." She smiles.

After that she went on to introduce me to everyone. Including Elizabeth Olsen. Which i fangirled like i did with scar. I got to learn the sets before we went on with talking business.

A/n. Billie will disappear for two chapters, (this one and the next one) but she will return in chapter six! And i have a sneaking suspicion that gianna and billie might get a tad bit closer.👀 Yes i know this one was not as good as other but! They're coming i promise. Make sure to vote, i love you all.

Eat, drink fluids, sleep well, and enjoy the rest of your day/night💕