Chapter 7. can i get your number?

Tessa brought gianna her car if you're wondering further into the story :)

"billiee." Tessa groans pulling her off the couch with a huge thud as billie falls onto the hardwood flooring. "Ow!" She says, getting up dusting off her pants. "The fuck is going on in here y'all?" I say, leaning onto the kitchen doorway. "She has to go home but is refusing to get off the couch." Tess rolls her eyes as billie laughs. "I have to go to my brothers house to work on some so- art he wants to drawl and paint with his girlfriend." She says falling over her words.

"Well, do you want me to drive you home? I have to drop tess off anyway." I say politely. "I don't wanna waste your time, i can just call my brother when i get to the store." She says, playing with the rings scattered across her fingers. "Billie. Let me take you home. It's no trouble at all." I say walking over. She nods standing up grabbing her phone from the coffee table. "Thanks gia." She mumbles. "Ofcourse, let me go grab my keys and I'll be right out." I smile and she returns it. "I'll wait by the door." She says, throwing her hoodie over her head.

I run down the hall into my room searching for my keys. I look in my nightstand, swiping the keys into my hand and close the drawer jogging my way towards the door. I grab the handle but freeze. "What are you gonna do when she finds out who you are billie? She's gonna find out sooner then later with your face literally everywhere." Tess whispers, just not quietly enough. "I don't know. I hope she doesn't find out for a long long time. I like feeling normal for once, she's one in 1.2M people who treat me like a normal human being, when I'm ready I'll tell her but not yet." I hear billie says gently. I sigh, turning the door nob walking out with a cute little smile. "I found themmm. Ready to go girls?" I ask. They nod happily. We walk out the door and i turn around making sure it's locked. When i get to the car, Billie has her head down, weird but okay. Maybe the sun is alittle to bright. I get in the driver seat and oush my keys into the ignition, reversing into the road before putting it back in drive. I give billie my phone. "Put your address into my phone." I say, looking in the rearview mirror to see her nodding. Her gentle hand grabs my phone. After a couple seconds she's pushing the phone into the front seat. I look and smile. "Right next to my old house aye?" And she smiles like a happy 10 year old. "I guess so." She smiles, lifting her head.

-

We pull into drive way infront of her brothers house. "This is cute." I say, turning around with a smile. "Thanks. You two are welcome to come in if you want." She says, grabbing her phone off the seat scooting to the door closer to the house. "What you think tess? Spare you a few minutes from going to your dads?" I say looking at her. "Please." She says dramatically. I nod unlocking the doors and get out. Billie goes beside me, head hung low. Tess goes on the other side of her. I cock my head at them but shrug it off. Once we were close to the stairs billie ran to the knocking on it. "Coming!" I hear from the otherside. When the door swings open billie quickly enters. "They're with me." Billie says, so the black haired girl leaves the door open so we can get in. I look at tess and she shrugs.

We go in and close the door behind us, a big peach colored pit comes running over; tail wagging. "Oh god, peach be easy!" Billie giggles. I sit on the floor as she gives all her might into her love. "My god peach, you are gonna drown the poor girl in love." The taller girl says. I giggle, standing up. She backs off running over to billie. "Your turn." I chuckle. "I suppose so even tho she saw me two days ago. But um. Claudia, this is gianna and tess, and tess and gia this is claudia. Where finch?" Billie says causing claudia to burst into a fit of giggles before calling out to I'm guessing billies brother. "Finneas! Billie's here and she has some guest." She calls out. I tilt my head confused at why she said guest like that. I'm probably going crazy.

The older man runs down the stairs almost falling over peach. I giggle and so do the other girls in the room. "Hey billie, hello ..." He says looking at billie. "Tess and gianna, this is my brother finch also known as finneas." Billie giggles. "Nice to meet you two girls." He says shaking our hands individually. "So fin, are you ready to paint." She says, tilting her head at him. "Uh yes!" He says. The fuck? "Well I'd hate to say it but we have to go unfortunately. It was lovely meeting all of you." I say giving a smile. I could have sworn i seen Billie pout but she was smiling now so i guess i seen wrong. She gets up and hugs me tightly before hugging tessa. "I hope to see you soon. May i walk you two out?" She says, i nod with a smile. "I don't see why not." I mumble as we walk outside. Tess runs to the car and i giggle. "Well, I'll see you sometime. Soon i hope." Billie says turning to me. "Ofcourse you will." I smile hugging her. She sighs quietly as if she was relieved to be in my arms. "Hey billie. Can i get your number?" I smile. "Ofcourse you can. Just don't give it to anyone." She says. We exchanged numbers and she ran back inside and i ran to my car as it was alittle cold out. I start the car flipping on the heating as tess is quite literally vibrating in my seat. "Cold?" I laugh and she nods. "Well let me drop you off at your dads. I'm running late myself." I say, pulling out of fin's drive way.