Chapter 15. "You have a sister?"

Finally dosing off  from the warmth of the covers.

-

"Hey honey." Scarlett whispers hugging me as the babys run around the yard. "Hello scar, how'd you sleep?" I mutter playing with her very short hair as her head buried in my neck. "Rosie was up and down trying to figure out what time we were coming over." She mutters. "That's cute, but you're child is trying to eat dirt." I chuckle as she turns around. "Okay, every inside for lunch, come on." She sighs picking them both up. I laugh and open the door to see lizzie coming out of the bathroom. "Who's hungry?!" I say excitedlu causing the kids to scream 'me'. I chuckle putting them both in chairs. "Okay, first you have to tell me what you want?" I smile and they giggle. "Ice cream!" Rose giggles. "Coming right up." I smirk as scarlett gasp. "Go play you two, mommy's gotta talk to G." Scar grunts through her teeth. They slide off the chair running off into the living room. "Did you seriously just agree to give them ice cream for lunch." She says getting up. "It's a 'special' kind of ice cream scar. Trust me on this one, i promise you won't be disappointed." I say, grabbing her hands. "I better not be. I grab my phone and see the Instagram notifications. 'Billieeilish has posted to their story for the first time in awhile.' yeah i follow her now, so what. I click on it and gasp.

(I know it's old, let me enjoy the cuteness of the picture 😒)

So so cute. I like it and reply to it with 'Should be me😞' before going back to making that 'ice cream' i grab. Pancake mix, strawberrys and raspberries, cherrys, and my favorite. The secret ingredient. I start making it and scarlett watches over my shoulder as lizzie plays with the kids in the living room. "I don't know if they'll fall for this hun." Scar whispers. "Every kid does trust me." I chuckle, assembling it before grabbing the bowls and passing them on the table. I call them all in and they cheer. "Mommy doesn't let us have ice cream for lunch, you're so cool g!" Rose giggles playing with it. "This taste different." Cosmo says playing with it aswell. "It's a special kind of ice cream, eat it before mommy steals it." I says and they both dig in not wasting any time. "But don't eat it to fast, we don't want tou two getting a stomach ache." I warn. And before you ask, lizzie and scar ate before coming over cause they didn't want me to worry about feeding two adults. They slow down and enjoy it. I lean over to scars ear. "I told you they'd eat it, it gets the kids every time." I chuckle as she scoffs. She puts her hand on my knee under the table and leaves it there as we all talk. Family friendly ofcourse, only because of the kids otherwise I'm positive it'd be dirty.

-

I'm watching scar, lizzie, rose and cosmo all chase eachother around the back yard in a game of tag thats been happening for the last 30 minutes. It's quite entertaining watching scar and lizzie try not to trip trying to tag them. I grab my phone and take a picture and chuckle. "Come on rose get her!" I cheer and scarlett slows down alittle and rose tags her. "Yes!" I smile as she dances around happily. I look down at my phone and see bils notification.