Chapter 18. Weekend Shenanigans 2/2

Part two👀

~Billie's pov~

I stir awake from hearing the laughing in the living room, i stretch and roll out of bed. If I'm being honest I haven't slept that well in months. I peek my head out of the room and see tessa. Okay... Shark runs over giving out my position making me giggle bending down to love on him. I walk out and gia pulls me into her lap. "Hi pretty girl.." she mumbles into my ear. "Hi." I smile looking at tessa who secretly rolls her eyes. I tilt my head and gia takes advantage of it; kissing my neck. Shark jumps onto the couch and barks at her. "Okay okay, I'm off im off." I chuckle, getting off her lap. "He's mean!" Gianna frowns, i smirk and walk to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I hear tessa and gianna talking and chuckle. "What was that?" Tessa questions. "What was what?" Gianna laughs, as i hear her play with shark. "Pulling her into your lap, kissing her neck?!" She complains lowley just not low enough. I come out and smile. "Nothing that concerns you." She chuckles causing tessa to scoff. She wraps her arms around my waist pulling me into her. I don't know why but it's amazing to be in her grasp or even in her presence. "Shark has been fed, i made him stay laying down for Atleast a hour after he ate and then we went out and played for a while." She informs me. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Thank you, how will i ever repay you." I smirk and so does she. "I have a couple ideas in mind." She says; her voice alittle more raspy then before. "Oh yeah? You'll have to tell me about them later." I say pulling away from her, causing her to chuckle. "Anyway. I'm gonna go home, I'll bring you something Tuesday." Tessa smirks wrapping her arms around gia. I scoff quietly walking towards the kitchen.

I hear the door slam causing me to jump alittle. "Fucking hell." I mutter, i feel giannas arms wrap around my waist pressing me into the counter. "Sorry baby, she's been off all week." Gianna mumbles in my ear. "She seemed alittle jealous if I'm not mistaken." I chuckle, her hands grip my hips harder. "Bil i need to talk to you.." She coo's. "Okay, should i sit down." I chuckle, turning around. "Probably." She says, leading me to the couch. I sit down facing her.

She settles down looking at me, i grip her hand and smile alittle. "Tell me baby, I'm listening." I coo. She looks down with a grin shaking her head. "Billie. Literally almost every single woman on planet earth wants to be with you and I'd be stupid to say i wasn't one of them. The more we hang out the harder it is to say we're just friends, your personality is everything and your smile and eyes are just the brightest thing in my life rn." She rambles. I smile wide and nod my head. "Go on love." I giggle. Her face flashes a pink shade coloring right over her cute freckled face. "Billie i like you like, like you like you. No teenager summer fling type shit, i mean real. Cute dates, beautiful dinners, night ins watching whatever and doing whatever the hell we want." She blushes harder. I chuckle pulling her closer. "Say it, baby." I grin. "I love you billie o'connell." She smiles. "I love you too gia." I chuckle.

She leans in alittle; leaning her forehead on mine. "I'm sorry but you're taking forever." I laugh. She giggles before finally kissing me, our lips fitting perfectly. Soon enough shark jumps in between us. I groan pulling away from gianna; putting him down onto the floor. "Let mommy enjoy herself shark." Gianna chuckles, pulling me into her lap. "I can get on board with that." I chuckle, connecting our lips again. He whines and i shoo him away. Her hands slide onto my hips and i pull away, lightly panting. "Not so fast. Gotta take me on a date before you can have any of this." I chuckle as she pouts.

I get up and walk to the back door. "It's fenced right?" I ask and she nods. I open the door and he darts out running in circles. "The hell did you give my dog." I laugh and so does she, walking over landing a hand on my ass making me jump forward. "I'll beat your ass." I chuckle. She grips my hips pulling me into her. "My girl." She chuckles. "Say it again, it sounded good." I smirk. "My. Girl, Baby." She chuckles. "I'll take you on a date soon, baby. Don't worry," She chuckles. "And i will be paying this time." She laughs and so do i. "Come on shark. Inside." I coo and he comes running in. "Such a good boy now. A few months ago he was darting towards me and running from you." She reminds me. "Oh fuck you, it was a hard day." I chuckle pushing her back.