Chapter 5. no, you didn't.

Me, Scarlett, and Elizabeth are hanging out on set while we wait for our cue to enter set. "I can't believe i am on a set with Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen. It's unreal." I say lean my head on Scarlett. "Awe, you're a Дорогой. We like hanging out with you. Right lizzie?" Scar says, Elizabeth nodding. "Gianna, elizabeth, scarlett. We need you on set!" The director calls, i stretch before i get in my position, hovering above with elizabeth. "And... Action!" As i lean down my buckle around my waist breaks and i am face first on the rocky set. "Oh fuck me-" I groan.

"Cut!" The director calls, running out from behind the camera as scarlett runs over from her position, elizabeth gets out of her line and runs over to me. "You okay?!" She asks, pulling my face up. "Yeah, I'm good. Just a couple scratches, nothing I can't handle." I smile as i see there faces filled with worry. Especially Scarlett, since she's a mom. "Promise?" She asks. "Yes scar, and yes lizzie. I am completely okay." I smile getting up. "We good to go ladies?" The director calls out. I nod and me and Elizabeth get into our harnesses, i got a new one. More sturdy. I lean forward as scarlett makes sure i don't drop again, and once its clear she jogs back to her spot. "And. Action." He calls once more.

-

It's currently 3:33 AM and we just finished the scene. The girls kept laughing when the boys would accidentally bump into me while i was in the air. I can tell this cast and movie will be fun to film/film with. "I'm tired, hungry, and thirsty." I groan and the girl's laugh. "Well i suppose we could take you to your house and get you all settled in." Scarlett says. I tilt my head at her before chuckling. "I don't have a house scar, I'm staying at a hotel I'm pretty sure." I say, grabbing my stuff. "I wouldn't be so sure, gia." Lizzie mutters under her breathe. "We'll take you to your hotel room since we road here together." Scar says. I nod with a smile. "Thanks. I appreciate it." I mumble as we walk out.

They're so sweet and welcoming, but i can't stop wandering about Billie. She's stuck in my head, I can't blame her for being in my head when she has a perfect smile, perfect voice, and her personality from what i know is so cute. She's pretty too.

"Gia?" Lizzie says, waving her hand infront if me. "Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something, what's up?" I ask, looking at her. "Hm. Nothing just we're at your 'hotel'" She smirks, getting out. The fuck are they trying to pull. I get out and see a cute modern sized house standing in front of us. "So. Who brought me to their house?" I chuckle. They bust out laughing. "Oh no baby, i have two kids and a husband, my house is alot bigger." Scarlett chuckles. "Mines a tad bit smaller since it's just been me and robbie," Lizzie speaks up. "This is your house love. Fully paid for, furnished with your furniture ofcourse. No decorations since we wanted you to decorate it how you like it." Lizzie continues. Smiling from ear to ear. "No you didn't." I say. "You're right, i didn't. Neither did lizzie. The director and the whole cast did." Scarlett smirks.

I'm shocked. They shouldn't have. When i look over at lizzie you can see she's hopeful I'll accept, same with Scarlett but she has more of a concerned face. "You shouldn't have, really. But thank you." I smile has their faces go from concerned and hopeful to relieved. "Ofcourse sweetheart, we wanted you to feel comfortable here." They say. I smile hugging them both. "Your boxes of decorations are all in the guest room." Scarlett says. "Thank you girls. "Ofcourse love." Lizzie says.

They walk me up to the door and they give me the keys to open it. "You sleep well tonight. If you need anything almost the whole cast has their numbers are on your fridge." Scarlett says seriously. What a mom. "Ofcourse mother, i will make sure to use them if i need to." I smirk as she rolls her eyes chuckling. "Don't make me feel older then i already am." She laughs and so does lizzie. "Neither of you are old. But i know that lizzie has a hubby to get home to, and you have two little babies that probably want tucked in by their mom and I'm sure your husband would love to see his wife." I smile. "Yes yes ofcourse. We'll leave you to settle in." Lizzie says. I pull them into a hug one at a time before they leave. I close the door and go find my room which is down the hall. I'll have to decorate it tomorrow, but for now. It's shower and right to bed for me.