Chapter 30. "I'm so sorry ma'am.."

Might be a trigger warning depending how you feel about car accidents. Love you, sadly this is the last chapter of this book. (Book two in making as this is going up :) ) also, in this chapter  it's gonna be like billie finding out before she goes on stage so it'll be the day she cried/broke down on stage.

I run around the house, chasing rose around the house as scarlett laughs. My step dad still has elora and he said he was gonna keep her for a couple extra hours. I don't know why I'm trusting him but i am. "G!" Rose giggles as i tickle her sides. "Gianna, you have a text message." Scarlett says. I get up from the floor, grabbing my phone.

Danny:

Hey kiddo. I don't want you to freak out but elora has a couple stitches.

From what?!

She fell on the concrete outside where the pool is, she's okay. just thought you'd wanna know as the older sister.

I swear to god if i get there and she has anything else wrong with her other then stitches. You better pray.

I turn my phone off, throwing it onto the couch beside scar. "Hey hey. What's going on." She frowns, pulling herself off the couch, grabbing onto my hand. "I wanna pound his head in at this very moment." I scoff. "Hey, theres baby precent currently." She says sternly. "Sorry, but babygirl got stitches probably cause he can't ... Pay attention to her." I blur myself as rose looks over at us. "I'm sorry boney, but breathe. It'll be okay. You pick her up in a couple hours." She says, pulling me in for a hug. I sigh at the contact. I'm missing billie like hell. And on top of that i got a email telling me we had to re-do a few scenes for Endgame and then now eloras hurt. "You're right. Just a couple more hours and i can go pick her up." I agree.

-

Eloras giggling running around with 5 puppies in the fenced in yard when i get out of the car. "Hi baby." I coo, carefully opening the gate as the puppies followed elora over to gate. I lock the gate before picking her back up. "Hi sissy!" She giggles. She looks okay other then the stitches on her cheek. "I hear you went face first into the concrete." I chuckle and she shakes her head. "Owie." She smiles. "I bet baby. Who are these little ones." I ask, bending down to pet the puppys scratching up my legs. "Puppies!" She claps, picking up one handing it to me. It's a beautiful white and grey puppy. "Oh hello sweetie." I coo, pettings its head. "That one's my favorite." Elora says happily. Danny came over. "Bonding with the pups i see." He chuckles. "They're so sweet." I coo. "They are so sweet." He says picking up a brown and white one. "We're keeping four of them. There was 10 but they got better homes." He says. "Sissy can we keep her!" Elora say pointing at the puppy im holding. I sigh holding the puppy in my arms. "Okay. But, we have to leave the puppy here until i can swet up a spot for her." I chuckle as her face lights up. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She sances around. "I'll keep her for you." He chuckles. "I will come get her in a few hours. But elora baby do you wanna stay with her while i go set everything up?" I ask. "Yeah i wanna play with her!" She smiles taking the puppy from my arms. "What kind of breed is she?" I ask, picking elora and the puppy up. "German shepherd mixed with destiny." He says. Destiny is a beautiful pit. My child hood dog. "Great, I'm getting my babygirls offspring." I laugh and so does he. "Yes you do. I'll watch these two while you get everything set up at your house." He nods. "Okay thank you. Elora baby come here for a second." I ask and she skips over with the puppy. "I'll be right back okay?" I smile. "Okay. See you later sissy." She smiles.  I mess up her hair and she laughs louding.

I hop over the fence because the puppies are along the gate. I get in my car pulling out into the very busy road. I go to turn right but a car pulls out right before i do. "Holy shit." I sigh quickly take the right turn. I look in my review mirror and see a car that looks like tessa's car. I brush it off and look towards the GPS. When i look back up the car is gone. I'm seeing things; probably just a imaging things. I turn on my turn signal and switch lanes. As i turn alittle bit getting ready to cross into the parking lot. Suddenly a car starts speeding across the road.

~3rd person pov😌~

The car speeds down the road slamming into Gianna's driver side, sending the car straight into a pole; the car slightly bending around it. The car that had hit gianna speeding down the street taking the exit away from the now forming scene. Crowds of people circling the car, some calling the authorities others trying to figure out if anyone in the car was alive.

Authorities arriving on scene, some cleaeing the area others checking the car for anyone or anything in the car before accessing the situation.

~bils pov~

I'm dancing ariund the green room, having fun while making sure my ankles don't give way. "Billie you're getting a call." Claudia says. "Can you hand it to me?" I ask, holding my hand out. "Yeah." She laughs, placing it in my hand. I sit down, answering it as i see the contact name. "Hello?" I smile but it fades from my face quickly, finneas taking note of this; walks over. I hold up a finger, signaling to wait. "Who is this?" I ask, standing up before sitting back onto the couch as instructed by the person on the other line. "I'm sorry ma'am, but. Ms. Winslow has been transported to the hospital."

~To be continued...

Last chapter. I am making book two, it will be announced in this book when the first couple chapters come out. I hope you all enjoyed this book and i pray you'll all like booke two. Love you all so much see you in the next book🤗