Chapter 9. Who did that, love?

Disclaimer!! I do not know what bils house looks like. I'm completely guessing.

*bils pov💗*

Gia🥰:

Me: hello, how are you love?

I wait for a reply as i throw the ball for shark and peach. "So billie. Did you ever actually get her to take the necklace?" Claudia asks, sitting next to fin on the lawn chairs in my back yard. "Yeah, she hesitated for what felt like years. She knew it wasn't hers." I chuckle. "Well damn, so she accepted it? Wait bil you got a notification." Fin points out.

I grab my phone.

Gia🥰: help...

"What the hell?" I mutter. "What bils?" Fin questions. "Sh, I'll tell you in a few minutes." I hush him.

Me: gia?

Me: love are you alright?

Me: gia!

Me: answer me gia.

Me: i swear to god if you're playing some fucking prank on me this isn't funny!

Me: I'm on my way.

"Finneas, stay with the dogs. Claudia you're coming with me, I'll explain later." I say quickly, claudia quickly putting down her drink following me out the gate on the side of my house. "Better get to explaing bil." She says, getting into dragons passenger side. "If I'm being honest. I don't know. Do not scroll up just read her message." I say unlocking my phone showing her the message. "Does she know who you are?" She asks. Trying to see if this is some fucked up prank. "Not that i know of. I haven't mentioned anything about it to her just yet. She hasn't asked about anything." I say.

What have i gotten myself into..

-

I pull into her driveway seeing tessa's car. "What kind of fucked up shit is this?" I huff, slamming dragons door. Claudia gets out. "What you mean billie?" She says confused at the out burst. "Nothing lets just go in." I say, annoyed at this point. I knock on the door. I hear a quiet voice on the otherside. "I'll get it." It's Gianna's voice. The door open and she looked relieved. "Give me one second, it's the package i ordered the other day." She makes up a excuse. She steps out closing the door. She embraces me in a tight hug. "Are you okay?" I ask, pulling her face up to look at me. "Oh my god, your face." Claudia says touching her red mark on her face. "Who did that, love?" I calmly speak. "Look I can't explain right now maybe later. I'm gonna invite you in, you came by to say hi and check out the place. Do not make it obvious i texted you." She says, hopeful. "Ofcourse. Anything you need." I half smile. Claudia looks at me and i shrug it off. She opens the door and giggles. "Well i must say you came by unexpectedly." She smiles. Letting claudia in first then me. "Yeah, sorry about that. Just was on my way home and figured I'd stop by on the way." I smile. "Babe who's at the door-" a male speaks. "Oh. I didn't know your friends were stopping by." He spoke through his teeth. "Is this a bad time?" I ask. Gia looks at me quickly begging me not to leave just by the look she's giving me. "No, ofcourse not. I was just about to make some drinks. But you know, you look awfully fimiliar." He speaks in a way thats unsettling.

"Ah that's where I've seen you before. You're billie eilish." He smiles, my heart drops to my stomach as gia looks at him weirdly. "Who?" She says cocking her head. "How do you not know her?" He laughs. "Shes a award winning singer songwriter. Hella rich to." Well goodbye to that friendship. "Billie?" She says looking at me. "I have to go." I say trying to walk out the door but she grabs my arm. "No you don't billie. You're just scared that she's finding out the truth about who you really are," The man chuckles. "But sadly, i do have to go." He says sitting his drink down walking towards the door. He slips by us closing the door behind him. "Is that true?" She asks. "I.." I can't speak, what the hell do i say? 'yeah that's me, I've been lying to you about my identity because you didn't know me and I sorta liked that.' I can't say that. Oh fuck my life. "Bil. Is that true?" She says gently, calmly almost, as if she's not phased. "Yes damn. Yes its true." I am so close to exploding. "Look, i shouldn't be here right now. I'll text you i just i can't be here." I mumble. Before i can take a step towards the door I'm pulled into a hug. "Don't run from reality billie.." she whispers, i sigh wrapping my arms around her. "Lets sit, okay? Talk this all through." She smiles. That damn pearly white smile that makes you melt into a thousand pieces. "No more secrets." She promises. "No more secrets." I agree, give alittle smile back.

2 in a row. Hot damn I'm on fire. These two are to hold you off for awhile. More chapters coming your way soon, i love you all. Stay safe!

She found out billies darkest secret... Or did gia? Billie might have a even deeper secret that she's keeping ;)