Run away

"1 minute" Y/N cackled as she stared at the frightened boys. 

"Y/N please! We're your friends!" Jimin pleaded. 

"Too late" Y/N raised her knife aiming at Yoongi who was the nearest. Yoongi pushes Y/N aside making her hit her head on the wall and a blood spot was left. As Y/N held her head in pain the boys ran away. 

"RUN!" Yoongi yelled as they all raced down the first layer of stairs. They were about to go down another floor when Yoongi spotted something. A glass window... 

"Guys let's escape through that glass window!" Yoongi yelled. 

"Are you serious!? We're on the third floor! We could DIE" Jin shouted. 

"Well that's our only way" Yoongi ran towards it with his elbow in front. He couldn't break it on the first try. 

"Guys help!" The others ran over and three of them smashed the glass. Without thinking Yoongi jumped out hearing Y/N's footsteps. 

He landed on a balcony of the second floor as the others did too. After that they climbed down the other balconies lined up underneath. They all landed on the grass with minimum scratches. They didn't waste a second and sprinted through the giant trees.

They all frequently looked behind them to see if Y/N was following, They eventually saw her jump out the window and looked like drunk person as she held her bleeding head and glared at the seven boys

They all frequently looked behind them to see if Y/N was following, They eventually saw her jump out the window and looked like drunk person as she held her bleeding head and glared at the seven boys. She also started sprinting still holding the sharp knife in her hand. They boys were getting tired but didn't want Y/N to catch up and used all their might to keeping running. Eventually they all stopped trying to catch their breath. They all looked behind and luckily Y/N wasn't there. 

"What-Are-We-Going-To-Do-now?" Namjoon asked between panting. 

"Guys Y/N's hurt... We shouldn't leave her alone" Hobi's sweet heart couldn't even let the most dangerous person suffer.

 "Are you crazy!? She has a knife Hobi! She wants to kill us! SHES THE MURDERER" Jungkook was yelling in Hobi's face. 

"Jungkook calm down" Tae pulled Jungkook back. 

"Hobi... Y/N wants to kill us. If we can't get her alive to the police... She might as well die there." Namjoon hugged Hobi as he started tearing. Even Jungkook started crying as Tae held him shedding tears. Everyone was brought to tears and sat there for a while.

"Guys we have to leave, it's dark and we don't know what animals are here"  Yoongi wiped one last tear before standing up

"Let's leave" Jungkook sniffed and started walking. 

"Shouldn't we be heading to the car? We can at least hide in there until the sun comes up" Tae suggested. 

"All our phones are dead but judging by the sky, I think sunrise should be in another few hours" Namjoon predicted. 

"Wait guys, if we go to the car, we can't get in, Y/N had the keys-" Jimin realised. The others sighed in disappointment. 

"Let's at least see if there are any other buildings nearby, let's go" Tae tilted his head.