Clues

"So where are we exactly going now? We don't even know where to start" Jin looked out the window. 

"We should start by going to the police station, we can maybe find some footage." Eunwoo suggested.

 "The one you were expelled in?" Jimin asked. 

"And also, most of the cams in the forest were destroyed , it's basically impossible to find the ones that are facing that house." Jungkook stated. 

"No we are not going to the station I was Expelled in and no it's not impossible." Eunwoo continued driving.

They all soon made it to a police station and walked in. 

"Officer Cha, we need to see the cams in the forest" Eunwoo pulled out his wallet showing a police badge. 

"O-oh ok, that way" The female officer pointed to the right. The boys all walking into a dark-ish room only lit up by a huge screen and three rows of people on computers. A officer who was on his phone is front of the big screen saw the boys come in and ask who they were. 

"I'm an officer, these are my assistants, we need to see the forest cameras" Eunwoo showed his badge once again. The officer lifted one eyebrows and glanced at the boys, eyeing them up and down, before looking back at Eunwoo. 

"Alright... The controls are there" The officer walked off as he starred at the eight of them. The boys felt a little uncomfortable but focused on finding the right cameras. 

"Let's see the forest mapping" Eunwoo touched a smaller version of the big screen that was in front of him. 

A map popped up of the town and showing red location marks of where each camera in the city was located

A map popped up of the town and showing red location marks of where each camera in the city was located. Eunwoo zoomed into the forest area and saw there were three working cameras. 

"Hopefully these can help us" Eunwoo clicked on the first one. 

"He went back to the day that Y/N probably disappeared. This camera didn't look anywhere near the haunted house but still looked at the footage for about five minutes. Nothing came so they changed to the second camera. The second camera was facing the haunted house, the boys got eager to see what happened. Eunwoo adjusted the date and waited. They saw the seven boys running out of the house with Y/N behind. After they disappeared off camera, Eunwoo forwarded the time and saw Y/N walk back inside.  Eunwoo forwarded the footage more but still couldn't see anything. As they were about to move to the third cam, someone walked into the camera's view...

They could make out a guy who wore thick black clothes, a bandana covering his nose and mouth and blonde short hair. He walked towards the back of the house. Eunwoo immediately changed cams to see if they could see him, to their luck, the third cam was facing the back of the house. They saw him enter the secret tunnel. They waited for a while before seeing him walked out with Y/N over his shoulder. She was bleeding everywhere with bruises and cuts but her eyes were barley open and trying to wake herself up, she still looked alive. They couldn't find another camera which saw where they went but all they knew is that they walked in the direction of the main road. Eunwoo turned the cameras off and looked at the boys who were equally as shocked at him. 

"Let's go now!" Eunwoo jogged out the front door with the other behind.