Location Found

They all woke up with piercing headaches.  

"Where are we?" Jimin asked trying to adjust his eyes to a bright light that was right in his face. As Tae also tried opening his eyes he could feel his hands behind his back. They were all tied to chairs. As they all tried untying themselves, a man walked in with another guy behind him. They all froze as they looked at the man in front of them. 

"Hello boys" The man said in a deep tone. His face was not visible because of the bright light in their faces. 

"Aww is the light bothering you? Let me turn it off so you can see me better" He pouted before walking to the light switch. He turned the light off and now they could see who it was. It was Brian Senar. 

"Brian?" Eunwoo stuttered. 

"Yes it's me Mr. Cha" Brian pushed his face closer to Eunwoo. 

"Wheres Y/N!?" Tae yelled. 

"What do you want with her!?" Namjoon followed.

 "Woah Woah Woah, slow down" Brian smiled. 

"She's ok, for now..." Brian chuckled wickedly. 

"For now? What are you going to do with her!?" Jimin was getting even more angrier. 

"Oh nothing, I'm just going to use her by selling her organs, she's the murderer anyway right? who'd care if she died" Brian pulled out a long knife.

 "We care! Don't touch her!" Hobi shouted. 

"Even if she's a murderer, she was still our friend" Eunwoo gritted his teeth.

 "You guys seem a bit tense, I'll leave you alone for a while." Brian walked out the room shutting the door closed. 

"What do we do!?" Jin asked. 

"First try untying yourself" Yoongi wriggled his hands. The ropes were tied tight. 

"Keep trying!" Jimin grunted. After a while Jungkook was able to break the ropes but had a red wrists with scratches. 

"Here I'm out!" Jungkook whispered. walking around to the others. They were all untied and they slowly walked to the door. 

The door hinges creaked as the door swung open. All that was in front of them were tight small hallways with wood walls and barley any light. They walked through slowly looking around for Brian and Y/N. As they looked around they heard a blood curdling scream...