Chapter 15

They were at it like rabbits, the both of them, any given opportunity she was shoved against a wall then he was it was all just hard-hitting and borderline violent at some points. Jac found herself wanting more, she found herself needing more for some reason, she just needed to feel more of him and she didnt know how. Jac was laying on top of his body after another round of sweaty sex, she had fallen asleep, he had to shuffle around underneath her to slide out of her which woke her so she rolled off him and raced him to the bathroom, grinning as she won and locked the door behind her, he groaned and waited outside for her as she showered before she stepped out of the bathroom and immediately she was shoved against a wall again, his hands gripping onto her arms.

"I've just showered"

"I can tell, you smell lovely, what scent is your body wash again?"

"Lemon and orange" she whispers, he looks at her and smirks before kissing her, she moans "You've had two orgasms out of me today, don't think you're getting any more"

"It's your turn to choose by the way" he looks at her, she shrugs and snorts "So what are you choosing?"

"You dont need to know that" she smiles as the doorbell goes off, she grins and goes to answer it seeing a package on her doorstep, she picks it up and brings it in

"Give it here-"

"No" she smirks and grabs the scissors before heading upstairs and locking herself in the bedroom he groans and follows her before knocking on the door

"Let me in!"

"No" she smirks and bites her lip, she lays everything out on the bed and smirks again before opening the door "Hello"

"Hi" he frowns at the towel on the bed and a series of bottles lined up on the ottoman causing him to look at her confused

"You sad it's my turn to pick so...I pick this"

"You want me to give you a massage?" he looks at her, she nods "A non-sexual massage?"

"Yeah" she nods, she wanted a test of will power causing him to huff, "You said I could choose first so this is what I choose"

"I suppose you should lie down then"

"I should" she smirks and undressed, she unhooks her bra in front of him and also slides her underwear off before laying flat on the towel "Give me a massage then"

"Fine" he grits out, he sighs and then straddles her legs before grabbing the oil and rubbing it into his hands then squirting some onto her back, he mounds his thumbs into her flesh starting at the top of her back

"This is really nice, thank you" she whispers, he rolls his eyes before examining her body, he continues to rub her back before adding more oil, she moans softly causing him to shift uncomfortably "You really know how to hit all the right places"

"Do I?"

"Hm yeah...you do" she whispers before moaning softly again, she raises an eyebrow as his fingers brush her hips "I can always give you one after?"

"That seems like an offer thats tainted with false hope" he quips, she snorts and looks at him, she breathes before moaning again but a bit louder so he moves to her legs and massages them, she gasps as she feels his fingers brush against her arse so she moves them so there was a slight gap between her thighs

"Apply some more pressure" she suggests, he groans and massages her legs a bit firmer, he tests the waters and dips a finger into her causing her to raise an eyebrow, so much for a non-sexual massage

"Is this pressure enough?"

"A bit more and a bit higher" she mumbles, he knew she was playing the game too now, he pushes a finger into her causing a soft moan before he slides another one in causing a slightly louder moan, he curls his fingers "Oh!"