Chapter 12

It was the audacity he had when he got an entire six-foot paddling pool delivered to her house, her jaw dropped slightly causing him to snort and smirk at her as he started building it in the garden. There was no way she was going in that unless he gagged her and put her in there against her will, she smirked at the thought of him gagging her, she shook her head to get rid of those thoughts especially when he was in the vicinity of her. She watched as he attached the hose to her kitchen tap and turned it on, she huffed and sat down on the sofa having to endure the whirring noise it made.

"I don't know why you bought that thing-"

"It's hot out" he shrugs, she groans and rolls her eyes "We can cool off-"

"No, you can cool off" she corrects him, he snorts and shrugs at her comment "It's going to take ages to fill up, don't know why you don't just use the tap outside"

"Your hose doesn't reach"

"Shame" she comments before heading to the fridge, she hums knowing his eyes were on hers so she reaches under her top and unhooks her bra "Too hot for a bra"

"Why don't you go and put your bikini on-"

"I haven't worn that before I had Emma, there is no way it's going to fit-"

"So?"

"You'd love that wouldn't you?" she mutters, he smirks at her and hums

"I'd love you to wear nothing" he murmurs, she whacks him with the banana she picked up "Very fitting"

"Fuck off" she smirks and then eats it, he groans as her lips seem around it "You must be in a dire need of a shag if you're getting horny over a banana"

"I've lasted longer than you..." he smirks referencing her vibrator, she snorts and walks off "The pools almost done"

"And you're telling me this...because?" she looks at him, he shrugs and heads upstairs, he returns in his shorts, she bites her lip as she takes in his figure

"I can't wait to cool off...I got your bikini out by the way-"

"You did what?!" she snaps out of her thoughts, the thoughts of her running her hands down his bare chest to be precise

"It's out on your bed so when you're ready..." he whispers with a small smirk "You can join me outside in the pool"

"No" she states, he raises an eyebrow "That'll be the last thing I will do actually"

"Your loss" he smirks, she huffs and looks at him as he heads outside, she hears him get in the pool causing her to groan and prop her legs up on the sofa

She could hear the music he was playing, she rolled her eyes knowing he was trying to get her attention, she wasn't going to give it to him just yet. Jac headed upstairs, she put her bikini on and bit her lip before realising how skimpy it was, she put one of his old shirts over her, the material hanging around her legs as she headed down the stairs, her sunglasses on and a glass of wine in her hand, she padded out onto the patio and rolled her eyes at him in the pool, she raised an eyebrow before snorting at his swim shorts on the ground.

"You're not actually naked are you?" she looks at him, an eyebrow raised wondering where he had the nerve to do that

"Why don't you join me and find out" he smirks, she clenches her jaw and goes to sit on her garden table "I know you have your bikini on under that"

"I don't"

"I can see it through the t-shirt you're wearing and I can see the ties of it" he smirks again, she sighs and takes the shirt off she was wearing "I don't appreciate you stealing my shirts"

"I don't care" she mumbles, he snorts and bites his lip as he takes in her body in the bikini she was wearing "Thank god it's cold water eh?"

"Don't" he grumbles, she smirks at him and stands up before walking towards the pool "Fuck Jac..."

"I'm only getting in there if you put these back on" she raises an eyebrow and puts his swim shorts in the water so he could put them back on so she climbs in and sits at the opposite side of the pool

"You could always come over here" he whispers, she raises an eyebrow and takes the risk so she moves over and straddles his lap, he bites his lip

"I'm not the only one who can surprise" she smirks and he looks into her eyes, she looks into his before raising an eyebrow "This doesn't mean anything by the way"

"It means you want me-"

"It means I want my vibrator more" she whispers, he groans as she gets off his lap to go and sit on the other side of the pool "I was thinking about getting a hot tub"

"You only want one for the jets" he smirks, she glares at him before smirking, the thought definitely had crossed her mind "Did you put sun cream on?"

"No, forgot" she mumbles and he grabs the bottle, he gestures for her to come over to him and she turns around so he could rub some into her back, she gasps as he unties her bikini and he quickly cups her boobs in his hands

"Oops"

"Oops?" she splutters and turns around after grabbing the ties to keep her modesty "Oops?!"

"Not my fault, they just came untied-"

"So they magically came untied?"

"Yeah something like that" he confirms, she rolls her eyes and turns around, he takes the ties and ties them again "Sorry about that, these things happen"

"I'll tell you what will be happening, you will be waiting here whilst I have a shower-"

"Can I join?"

"Of course, you can" she rolls her eyes sarcastically "I'm joking before you start"

"Shame, I could do with a good wash-"

"Well you'll be washing on your own" she trails off with a smirk as she gets out of the pool, he snorts and watches her head indoors

She was in the shower and she rolled her eyes as he waited outside the door for her, he was acting like a lost puppy. Jac muttered that she was naked under her dressing gown, he grunted and shoved his hands into his shorts, the temptation to grope him was there but she held back just to be annoying. Jac sat on the edge of her bed and rubbed her hair dry before plugging in her hair dryer, he reached to unplug it causing her to sigh in annoyance wondering what the fuck he was playing at.

"I like your hair when it dries naturally, it goes kind of wavy-"

"Fine, whatever" she mutters and gets up, she reaches into her drawer, she smirks and pulls out the vibrator and passes it to him

"What?"

"I'm naked under this" she whispers, he rubs his lips together "You could always...hold that against me if you really want?"

"As if you will let me do that" he mutters, she shrugs and looks at him, she walks over to grab one of his shirts again, she lets her dressing gown fall to the floor, her back to him, she smirks over her shoulders as he takes in her naked body, she wasn't lying

"You're going to deny yourself of the chance to watch me..." she whispers, he makes his way over to her and runs his hands over her curves, the lower half of his body pressed into hers, he rocks his hips against her until she gasps at her phone going off so she chucks his shirt over her before picking it up "Hi Emma...I've missed you..."

"Fuck you" he mutters under his breath, she smirks and he just knew she was playing with him all that time so he leaves the room to calm down