Chapter 20

Three days, it had been three days since they last had sex and they were starting to feel the effects of not having it. Routinely they would tease each other, try to get the other to cave first, Fletch often walked around with a towel around his bottom half, she would look up distracted from the latest book she was reading, her eyes would never leave his figure and she even felt her mouth water on some occasions. Thats when she started playing games back when she realise how much she was starting to need him. It was a Friday and they had just got in from work, a package was left on her doorstep and she knew exactly what it was so she was more than happy to rip it open in front of him.

"Holy fuck" he gulps, immediately shoving his hands into his trousers as she pulls out the skimpiest lingerie he had ever seen

"I was toying with the colours" she admits, he just lets out a strained breath "There was this deep red one, then there was the purple version which really did appeal to me but then I settled on the emerald green one, there's just something about it, dont you think?"

"There's literally nothing about that" he was practically drooling so she looked at him and hummed before undressing in front of him "Holy shit"

"I might make a start on putting that pizza in the oven," she says out of the blue, he was just watching her walk around the kitchen in this skimpy lingerie she purchased "Are you ok Fletch? You look a little...tense?"

"Fine...absolutely fine" he sits on the sofa and pulls a cushion onto his lap, she looks at him "You just...carry on"

"I'm not sure if I can" she admits and walks over to him, she takes the cushion away and straddles him, she places her hands on his shoulder "You can touch me if you want?"

"I do...want" he breathes out, he couldnt get his words out and the temptation to take her there and then was there "But I kind of want pizza"

"Oh really?" she gets up and turns around, she takes her hair out of the bun it was in and he breathes out again before pulling the cushion onto his lap, she rolls her eyes and takes it away from him by chucking it across the room "You look...uncomfortable, is there anything I can do, you are my guest after all?"

"Nope nothing at all, you just carry on"

This was unbearable, she smirked at him and knew she was getting to him entirely, she liked that and she was definitely going to keep up the act. Fletch wanted to know how the fuck she made eating pizza so sexy. She laughed as he could just not focus on his food, his eyes were on the sheer lingerie she had on. Jac finished her food and placed her plate in the kitchen, he followed her and pressed the lower half of his body against hers as she washed her hands in the sink, she could feel his hardness through his trousers.

"You know...you pushing yourself into me like that isnt going to make me want you" she looks over her shoulder "You could just say you want me"

"No, never"

"Then I'll just continue to saunter around in this" she grins, he bites his lip and allows one of his fingers to trace over the satin "You could just take it off though, if you wanted?"

"Nope... it's fine" he confirms, she raises her eyebrows and nudges him out of the way, she walks over to the sofa and sits down on it, he groans and she looks at him

"Something the matter?"

"Please take it off " he pleads with her, she looks at him and scoffs before turning her attention to the telly "Jac, you're killing me"

"Show me what I'm doing to you then" she whispers, a small smile on her face "Show me Fletch and then I may consider some things..."

"You're really going there?"