Chapter 13

It was the way they'd act like a married couple sometimes, levels of intimacy she hated but couldn't admit she did. There was an incident with chocolate strawberries, she didn't really know why he made them but it was the way he was feeding them to her, it made her shiver at such levels of weird intimacy she wouldn't admit felt right. The teasing continued over and over, he pushed and she would push but they wouldn't get to that point of no return. Jac was in the shower, it was an early start to the morning and she needed to get to work, he walked into the bathroom, she left the door unlocked on purpose and she immediately stepped out of the shower wrapping herself in the towel that he offered her, her eyes flickered downwards, she smirked and stepped forward and brushed a finger over his crotch, her teeth clamping down into her bottom lip before she picked up her razor and began to shave her legs.

"So when are we actually going to...you know...take the leap because I'm struggling here" he admits, she just ignores him and focuses on the task at hand "Jac"

"Hm?" she looks up at him, he sighs and she rolls her eyes "You want to know...when we're going to have sex?"

"Well, kind of..."

"We're not, I don't know where you got that idea from" she states picking up her moisturiser, she rubs it into her body causing him to groan "You know as I'm using my vibrator...I don't mind if you want to..."

"Pleasure myself?"

"If the shoe fits" she shrugs and walks out of the room, she rummages through her underwear drawer and pulls out matching underwear, he groans from the door and stops her "What do you think you're doing?"

"These" he smirks, her jaw drops slightly before taking them and sliding them on, she lets the towel drop so he could look at her body

"This is hardly practical"

"I can always take them off for you?"

"I'm more than capable of taking these off" she rolls her eyes, she grabs her skinny jeans and blouse, she slides them on and he smirks at her "I hope your imagination doesn't fester too much at work otherwise you might be hiding in your office all day"

"I can compose myself"

"Tell that to yourself" she nods to his crotch before smirking and leaving the room with a triumphant grin

They wouldn't leave before Fletch had a cold shower, she rolled her eyes at how they were going to be late as he was driving this time. Work was hell, literal hell, he was testing her patience so she decided to test his. She walked into his office and locked the door, he frowned as she shut all the blinds and she took her scrub top off causing his throat to go dry at her standing there in barely there underwear, he groaned slightly and she smirked at him before putting her top back on and heading out of the office. It was a laugh a minute for her when she didn't bump into him for the rest of the day. He met her at the front entrance of the hospital and then they headed home like they always did, when she got in she slide her shoes off and he kicked his off mirroring everything she did.

"I might get in that pool" he whispers, she shrugs at him and rolls her eyes "Do you want that pizza in the fridge to eat tonight?"

"Sure" she smiles and he nods before heading upstairs to get changed, she follows him out of curiosity and watches him undress, she bites her lip as she takes in his naked form unbeknownst to him "I might join you"

"Oh really?" he looks at her, she nods and grabs her bikini, he bites his lip and she pulls a face before heading into the bathroom and locking the door so he didn't follow her, she steps out a while later with her hair in a bun

"Why is the hose in here?" she groans and he looks at her as she climbs into the pool making sure her sunglasses were firmly on her face

"So I can spray you with it" he lifts it out of the water and sprays her with it, she squeals and stands up before grabbing it and spraying it back at him "Oi!"