Chapter 19

Of course, he chose to bring the vibrator into work with him, she sighed in annoyance knowing he was going to test her patience with it and she had to comply with the rules they set out. Everyone at work was busy, she was thankful for that, she was also thankful that no one seemed to click that Fletch was controlling a vibrator from his office, she hated the range on that thing. One time she was dealing with a patient and he turned it one, she had to grit her teeth and just get on with it, ignore the vibrator pulsing against her but it was becoming hard. There was this patient, he was trying to flirt with her so Fletch got possessive, he would turn it up to full whack and just watch her from the doorway as she almost climaxed in front of this patient. She glared at him and then dragged him into the office locking the door behind her.

"Stop it, this is so unprofessional" she snaps, he laughs and sits on the sofa, she sits down on her chair and he immediately turns it on again "Fuck off!"

"Three times you almost got there" he whispers, she rolls her eyes "Only I get to see you in that state though"

"You and few others"

"Oi" he turns it on and she groans, her fingers curling around the rim of the desk causing him to smirk "You know...you could just-"

"Yeah because you'll really let me!" she raises her voice as her cheeks blush, he turns it off causing her to sigh "This is...I hate you"

"You werent saying that last night"

"Fuck off!" she snaps, he laughs again and turns it on "When's your meeting with McGerry-"

"I'm taking it out for that" she states, he shrugs and looks at her before walking over to her and turning it on again, he reaches into her scrubs and then cups the vibrator against her for maximum effect "Oh my fucking god-"

"Shut up" he whispers and covers her mouth as she moans, he winces as she bites his fingers but he keeps it there knowing that if anyone found out about this they would be disciplined

"Holy shit" she mumbles and he holds it against her still before turning up the setting, she cries out against his shoulder and squirts all over his hand causing him to laugh and grimace as well "You owe me"

"You might want to get cleaned up"

"I am going to make your life hell" she snaps, he laughs as she briskly walks into the locker room to collect another pair of scrubs and some underwear from her bag "Leave me alone"

"Fine" he smirks putting the vibrator in his locker, she glares at him as he leaves before changing quickly to she could get on with her job

He was in her bad books all because of the fucking vibrator, she rolled her eyes at how annoying he was but she let it slide because she knew how under her skin he was. There was no stopping this arrangement if she tried, they were both hooked, and the smell of each other's arousal was like a drug. They headed home and her back collided with the kitchen counter, he lifted her onto the counter and took her blouse off whilst she worked on his shirt, their clothes falling to the floor. He slid her trousers off and she worked on his until he pushed her down against the island counter and knelt above her. He collected her legs in his hand and held them up before pushing into her, she gasped at him thrusting into her without warning. He moaned as she crossed her ankles.

"Fuck" he moans, he notices her hands wrap around the rim on either side of the counter "Jac"

"Fletch" she moans, he moans back at her as she arches her back "Harder"

"You're such a slut sometimes"

"Fuck off" she mutters and he continues to thrust into her over and over, her expression contorting in pleasure "Harder!"

"Shut up" he moans as she cries out, her body shaking violently under his touch, her smirks as she pants through it so he continues to ram into her harder and harder until he shuddered against her letting go of her weakened legs that hit him on the head before she rests them on his shoulders

"I wouldnt really call that a punishment Naylor" he mumbles as he pulls out of her, she grimaces at the countertop

"Your punishment starts now" she snorts, he frowns and grabs the dishcloth to clear the countertop

"Are you going to club me around the head with a saucepan?"

"Nope" she gets off the counter so he could wipe it down "I'm going to shower-"

"Can I join?"

"No" she states and walks off, he frowns, they usually always shared a shower after "You can make a start on dinner though"

"So I'm your slave?"

"Call it what you want, I'm going to shower"

She showered and then came down fully clothed, she never did that after her shower. He frowned as she sat on the sofa, her hair wrapped in a towel and she smiled at him, he looked at her with a hint of confusion before passing her a tray with a plate of food on. She watched him sit next to her, she could immediately tell what he was thinking but didnt bring it up instead they just had a nice relaxing evening, no power play, no sex, no teasing it was all just nice. They went to bed and he frowned, he tried to have sex with her but she shrugged him off with a small smile, it had finally clicked.

"So this is my punishment?"

"What is?"

"You're not going to have sex with me?"

"Mhm" she nods and turns over again, he turns her back causing her to sigh "What's the problem with that?"

"You wouldnt last a day" he scoffs, she shrugs, she was willing to test him on that

"Okay, if you say so" she smiles and turns the light off "Goodnight Fletch"

"So this is it then?"

"I dont see what the big deal is?"

"Well...what about the rules, how are either of us meant to choose when we're not fucking-"

"I'm surprised you're not trying to outdo me, Adrian"

"Okay fine" he states, she raises an eyebrow, he mirrors her look "No sex until one of us caves and it's going to be you"

"If you say so...we'll see"