Chapter 17

It happened, she knew it would happen but it really did happen right at work, they had sex, not once but twice throughout the day in the on-call room. Jac smirked and looked at him, they didnt even managed to fully undress before she was shoved up against the wall of the on-call room and he took her right there and then. They both groaned as their pagers went off, she sighed and immediately got dressed before skipping out of the on-call room leaving him behind, she needed to get away before he got out as well. Work was boring for the rest of the day, Jac spent lunch with Sacha outside keeping that annoying two-metre distance thing between them before getting on with her job again. As usual, she met Fletch outside the hospital and then got in the car and drove home, when they got in he smirked at her and poured them both a glass of wine.

"I am shattered" she complains, he laughs slightly before sitting down with her on the sofa, "Thank god I dont have to work tomorrow and I can have a lie-in"

"You and me both" he breathes out and passes her a packet of crisps, they often sit together just snacking instead of eating proper meals "I can't be bothered to cook either"

"Yeah me neither"

"You're shit at cooking so I'm glad on that front"

"Oi!" she protests, a distinct pout to her lips, he smirks "Stop being annoying"

"I'm not being annoying...I'm being truthful"

"You're still trying to provoke a reaction though" she chucks her empty crisp packet at him causing him to try and chuck it in the bin from where he was "Stop littering my living room as well"

"Sorry, mum-"

"Are you looking for a slap?"

"Kinky" he smirks, she smirks back at him as he sits back down after putting the wrapper in the bin

"You can give me a foot massage" she puts her feet on his lap, he looks at her and rolls his eyes as he begins to massage her feet "Thanks"

"What do you want to watch tonight?" he asks picking up the TV guide, she hums and peers at it before biting her lip

"Porn"

"You want to watch porn?" he looks at her confused, she shrugs and he breathes out "Here was me thinking you'd be a bit more mature than stooping to those lows"

"You're a right one to talk...I caught you on your phone doing your...thing whilst watching porn" she pulls a face, he snorts and shrugs "Stop being so taboo...we're open remember?"

"Your legs will be if we watch porn" he smirks, she smirks back at him "Fine have it your way as it's your turn to choose"

"Actually I've changed my mind" she bites her lip, he looks at her and frowns "I want you to fuck me on the patio-"

"No"

"It's my choice remember?" she whispers, he huffs and nods as she walks upstairs, he bites his lip and follows her, his eyes watch as she undresses "You know...I didnt invite you in here"

"I know" he smirks and she turns around in just her bra before he places his hands on her hips, she kisses him and he moans softly against her lips as she pushes him against the wall, her hands cupping his face before he moves her to the bed, she pushes him off her and drags him downstairs, stopping every now and then to push each other up against the wall

"Ow!" she huffs as he pushes her awkwardly against the counter, he rubs her back gently to soothe her pain before their lips reconnect, she blindly undoes his belt and he pulls at her jeans causing her to moan and slide them off, they both step out of their garments