Chapter 14

Her head was pounding, so was his, neither of them mentioned what happened before she didn't even protest in the morning when he had his arm secured around her middle. Jac just rubbed her nose and then rubbed her head before turning around so he removed his arm, she was surprised he kept it there when she was awake, she made it pretty obvious because he usually removed it. Fletch chucked her his bottle of water and she smiled before drinking the entire lot of it before groaning again as the waves of nausea hit her so she buried herself in the duvet and grabbed his arm to wrap around her.

"Stop it"

"You were the one who grabbed my arm" he retorts, she groans and nudges her butt back into his groin before removing it away

"Stop that" she grumbles "It's off-putting"

"Why? Because you want it inside of you?"

"You're not sixteen Adrian" she mutters, her eyes close and he moves around before she huffs and turns around "Get your fucking erect penis away from my arse!"

"It's the effect you have on me darlin'" he snorts, she bites her lip to try and suppress the laughter that was bubbling "You could always give in"

"Too hungover for sex...sorry" she closes her eyes again, he groans and rubs his hand against her thigh, he slips it between her legs causing her to gasp, he rubs little circles against her causing her to moan softly, she turns around and pushes the elastic of his boxers down to wrap her fingers around his penis "I'm warning you, do not test me, Adrian"

"If you make one stroke with your hand I don't think I will last" he moans, she snorts and removes her hand before turning over, he bites his lip and runs his hands up her t-shirt she was wearing, his thumb brushing one of her nipples causing her to gasp as it hardened under his touch

"This isnt sensory play" she mutters under her breath, she gets up and jumps out of bed leaving him there highly aroused and annoyed "Now I'm going to make myself a black coffee...do you want one-"

"That's a dumb question Naylor and you know it"

"No whilst I'm making it, calm down" she points at him "The last thing I need is to change the sheets today"

"Is that why you have your handy towel-"

"I'm warning you" she wags her finger before heading downstairs, he smirks to himself and closes his eyes

She came back upstairs and passed him a coffee, he thanked her and then she rolled her eyes before climbing back into bed and pulling the duvet over her head, he did the same as they both winced at the sunlight streaming in through the window. She turned to him and looked directly into his eyes, he looked at her before shuffling over slightly so he could wrap the duvet around himself a bit better, she groaned at the pounding in her head, he smiled at her at how unkempt her hair looked. He couldn't help but reach out and run his fingers through it causing her to smile softly and close her eyes. It was distracting when he started scratching away at her thigh, she huffed and turned over pulling the duvet with her, it just made him shuffle into her body more as she turned over again.

"I will kick you out of this bed"

"I'm not doing anything" he smirks, she sighs "Yet"

"We cant Fletch..." she whispers, he bites his lip as she turns around to look at him "It's just...we know it's not going to work"

"I doesnt need to work, I think that's what you're forgetting," he says, she raises an eyebrow

"So we just have sex for the fun of it?" she looks at him, her eyes narrow, he shrugs and nods

"I know you hate the whole feelings thing, I'm not exactly looking for a relationship off the back of a bad break up but it's up to you"

"Ok fine" she confirms, he frowns wondering how it became so easy "We have ground rules though"

"Okay as long as I can add some-"

"Of course. No saying you love me, no saying anything that's a compliment such as you're beautiful not that I will even care anyway I just don't want to hear it...we also don't sleep with each other afterwards"

"Ok, that's fine" he confirms, she smirks at him as he thinks "Can I put my suggestion forward?"

"What?"

"One time a week we get to choose what we do" he shrugs "My only rule"

"Fine" she responds, albeit a bit reluctantly, she offers him her hand and he smirks at her before shaking it "We have a deal"

They were downstairs still nursing their hangover, she grimaced at the bacon sandwich he passed her, he smirked and told her to eat it as it would make her feel better. She ate it and groaned before bringing her legs up to her chest and sitting on the sofa, he passed her a couple of paracetamol and she took it before sighing. She looked at him and he looked at her before announcing he was going to go out for a walk so she said she would come as well. They walked around the park before coming home, he pushed her up against the wall and she smirked before kissing him, he kissed her back whilst she pulled his t-shirt up over his head whilst he pulled hers off, he hooked his fingers into her leggings and dragged them down her legs, she stepped out of them before their lips reconnected allowing Jac to blindly undo his trousers.

"Bedroom?" he mumbles against her lips, she shakes her head so he pushes her up against the wall as she reaches to pull his boxers down, she moans at the sight of him

"Wow" she raised an eyebrow before he rubbed his erect penis against her underwear, she moans "Fuck"

"I will be" he whispers against her neck, he kisses her and then kisses her neck, his lips trailing along her collarbone causing her to whimper and dig her nails into his shoulders, he reaches up behind her and unhooks her bra

Her eyes met his and she moaned as he kept rubbing himself against her underwear, he tore them down and she gasped at the cool air hitting her. He moved his fingers to her clit and she moaned as he rolled his fingers against her, she was practically panting and he smirked at how the light glistened from her back at him. Jac reached out to wrap her fingers around his penis, she almost screamed at Fletch applying more pressure to her clit, she huffed and laughed slightly at the power play. He gently eased himself into her causing a disgruntled groan from him.

"Just...wait a minute" he whispers, she purposely squeezes around him "Do you mind?"

"No" she mumbles, he huffs and begins to roll against her hips, she moans loudly as her breathing picked up

Jac matched the rolls of his hips the best she could but the angle he was going at was making it near impossible. They knew this would be quick, there would be no prolonging it at all, his teeth were razing her neck, she knew she would have so many bruises and marks there to contend with after but that didn't matter. Her eyes met his as he came back up to kiss her, she whimpered before moaning against his lips, his fingers right back on her clit. They were moving together, she moaned over and over as he continued to slam into her now, the strength he was using was sending her over the edge. Jac was panting and her legs were shaking, he could tell she was close the louder she got with her mouth.

"Fuck!" she screams, he smirks to himself as the uncontrollable waves take over her body, her breathes coming in great gasps as he moaned at the warmth encasing him inside of her

"You're unexpected" he mumbles, she snorts knowing he didn't see it coming "I like it...keeps me on my toes"

"Finish me off" she demands and he roughly holds her body against the wall as he routinely pushes into her until he moaned into her ear and she smirked to herself at the warmth in her abdomen, their bodies sliding to the floor

"I needed that-"

"Me and all" she breathes out, her skin covered in a sheen of sweat "Fucking hell"

"We'll go to hell for that performance" he chuckles, she snorts and nods, her head falling back against the "Did I outdo the performance of Kian?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" she smirks and stands up, she pulls him up and he laughs "But I'll tell you something"

"And that is?"

"You can fuck me whenever you like" she smirks "I quite enjoyed myself"