Chapter 16

Their bodies were moving together under the covers, her lips brushing against his neck as they moved in sync, their moans filling the room. She pushes her body into him more and he cups his hand under her thigh to pull her onto his body, she slides her legs on either side of him and rolls her hips against his pelvis, she moaned as she felt him shift in and out of her. His hands were on her thighs, his nails scratching her skin before his fingers pushed up against her clit, she whimpered and her eyes shut as she rocked along with the movements of his two fingers pushing up against her.

"Fuck Fletch!" she cries, he laughs as her hair sticks to her face, she moans and continues to rock against his hand

"Keep going" he demands, she gasps and her back flexes towards him as her body ripples in pleasure

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screams and he holds her body upright so she didnt fall, his hands on her hips, he moans as she squeezes her legs against his body

"I've got you" he moans, she breathes out as he flips her over onto her back, her legs wrap loosely around his body as he pushes into her again, she gasps and they move together again, her fingers wrapping around the bedsheets

"Get on with it" she moans, she meets his thrusts with her hips and squeezes around him until he moaned against her, their bodies colliding as he releases into her, she moans softly as his fingers roll over her clit, she gasps as her back curves away from the bed, he continues to gently move against her until her toes curled

"Fuck" he moans as she let go again, he fell on top of her body, both of them exhausted until they realised the alarm clock had been ringing, she picked up her phone and gasps "What?"

"We're going to be late for work" she practically jumps out of bed, he groans "Get up"

"Five more minutes"

"Adrian, get up!" she snaps, he turns to look at her before pressing his face into the pillow, she grabs her pillow and whacks him with it "Get up!"

"Ugh!" he complains and rolls out of bed, she smirks at him and he smirks at her "Share a shower?"

"Got it in one" she smirks and grabs his wrist before dragging him into the bathroom, they climb into the shower "We're having a break from sex tonight-"

"You said that yesterday" he mumbles and smirks at her as the warm water sprays against their bodies "Besides it's my turn to pick, the parcel should be coming today"

"It won't be the only thing thats coming" she winks, he rolls his eyes before kissing her and pushing her against the wall of the shower "We really need to hurry up so no"

"Shame" he smirks, she rolls her eyes and smirks at him "Was looking forward to that idea"

"Shut up"

They were late to work by half an hour, they got distracted by one another's bodies which was something she knew would happen if he shared a shower with her. It was like they were on some drug that at any given opportunity they had to have sex otherwise it would leave the other extremely grouchy. Work was hell, it had started to become that as soon as they started fucking each other, the lingering looks the idea of fucking in public was there and she was starting to get itchy feet, afraid she might actually cave and shag him on hospital premises. When they got home he was armed with a parcel, she grumbled under her breath in the car that it better not be some sort of roleplay idea he had but he assured her that it was better than that.

"Handcuffs?" she rummages through the box, he smirks at her "And a whip...what the fuck Fletch?"

"It's my turn to choose" he shrugs, she glares at him "I won't leave any marks if thats what you're worried about-"