More Than Words

Warning: NSFW, Unhealthy Coping

Song to Listen to: The Man Who Swallowed My Soul by Persephone

It had been a few days on the island when Amara stood at the edge of a pool of clear water atop of a rock. She had debated on jumping in fully clothed because of how inviting the water looked. Turning to look at Marcus, "Wanna swim?"

He walked up behind her, "We aren't dressed for it and you're to take it easy on your wrist."

"I'll be fine," she reassured him, "Besides we don't have to have the right attire to go swimming. Plus exercise is good for cramps."

Proving her point she began to undress right in front of him down to her underwear before jumping right into the cool water, her laughter following her. She peaked her head above the water to see Marcus still standing on the edge of the rock she jumped off of with a smirk on his face, shaking his head. "Come on in, the water's perfect," she called to him from below.

She watched with hungry eyes as he unclasped his cloak and began to shed his layers of clothing. He was obviously teasing her by how slowly he striped in front of her. When he got to his pants he stopped. "There is only one problem, cara mia," he called out to her.

"What's that, Marcus," she asked.

"I'm not wearing anything underneath," he stated causing her to blush.

Biting her lip she thought of something daring. Reaching behind her she unclasped her bra and slid the wet clothing from her form. Next to come off was her underwear. Amara tossed the articles of clothing up at him. She stared at him directly into his eyes even at a distance he held her captive.

If Marcus needed to breathe, his breath would have caught in his throat. His red eyes could not help but roam her body. If he wasn't careful something would stir within his pants. Feeling that since she so readily got naked in front of him, he shouldn't feel any shame doing the same for her. He undid his belt and let his slacks fall to the ground. He stood on the rock in all of his unabashed glory.

Amara only had a second to take in his sculpted body before he jumped in next to her. The splash he made caused her to giggle right beside him. She expected him to come up immediately, but he didn't.

"Marcus," she called his name while looking around for him. She could see clearly in the water, but did not see him anywhere. She swam further out, calling, "Marcus!"

She didn't notice him sneaking up on her from behind until he grabbed her, causing her to scream. She turned to see him with a wide smile on his face, "You jerk," she slapped at his chest, her own smile wide on her face, "Don't ever do that again. You nearly gave me a heart attack."

He laughed, "You are completely safe here, mia dolcezza, if you were to have a heart attack I'd just change you."

She swam silently in his arms a moment before turning around in them, "Change me now."

He blinked a few times before shaking his head, "You don't know how badly I've wanted to hear those words from you, but I can't unless something happened."

She cocked her head, eyebrows furrowed, "And why not? Why does it have to wait till I'm near death or mentally stable?"

"We, as in my brothers and I, will be the ones to change you. It will not be one of us, but all three of us. With how things have gone I don't see you being changed for a while now," he answered her honestly.

She pulled away from him, "Because of Aro, I won't be changed?"

"Because you nearly killed yourself afterwards is why we won't do it. Amarantha this isn't a punishment or permanent. This is just until you are better and can mentally withstand the change," he swam toward her.