week twelve part five

A/N OKAY SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE THERE WERE NO COMMENTS AND THERE WAS SOME DIRTY STUFF SO IDK IF THAT MEANS I SHOULDN'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN OR WHAT. GIVE ME FEEDBACK OKYY LOVE YOU GUYS.

Light taps on the closed door wake me up. I yawn and stretch out my arms. It's the day before Thanksgiving and I'm spending it with Luke and his estranged family. A month ago, this would never have crossed my mind as a possibility.

"Come it," I say loudly so whoever is behind the door can hear.

The door handle turns slowly and Luke walks in, shutting it behind him. I sit up in bed.

"Goodmorning," he smiles as he walks to the bed.

I smile as he kisses my cheek. "Good morning, how are you feeling?"

He looks at me with a smirk and then sits on the edge of the bed. "I feel like I want to relive last night." I laugh and roll my eyes, lying down on my pillow again and covering my face with my hands.

"You're lame," I laugh.

"This is true," he sighs and gets up walking out of the room "now get ready. I have plans for us today."

I groan pulling the covers over my head and staying like that for a good twenty minutes before climbing out of bed and hopping in the shower. The steam reminds me of last night and I try to forget it but it's a hard thing to do.

When I get out I find Luke sitting on the window sill with a guitar in hand. I watch him as he stares out the window and strums a few chords every couples seconds. His mind wanders, not taking notice that I entered the room until I close my suitcase zipper.

He smiles when he sees me in the towel, still strumming the same pattern. "Today might be a good day for those jeans and sweatshirt outfit."

I raise my eyebrows, "And why is that?"

"We're going horseback riding and then having a picnic."

My eyes widen at his mention of horses, horses scare the living crap out of me. "Luke you know I hate horses."

"No you don't hate them, you are just afraid of them. Two very different things, and today, since you've helped me get over my fear of my father, I am helping you get over your fear."

I sigh, running my fingers through my wet hair. "Fine, just don't let me die."

"No promises," he winks.

I braid my hair and brush my teeth then Luke and I head downstairs. In the kitchen, one of the housekeepers finishes making a picnic basket. Luke and I sit down at the counter and begin eating some fruit for breakfast.

Jack and Celeste enter hand in hand and sit down next to us, "Have a good night?" he asks casually. Although I know he has no idea, my cheeks deepen into a blush. Luke nearly chokes on his food before replying.