Chapter Fifteen

This chapter contains erotic/mature themes.

A sound came from the entrance to her playmate's home and Kimiko bounded over with playful bounces. Her friend called for her and she turned around.

"Come back here!" She was desperately waving her over, yet spoke so softly. "You have to go into the room!"

Why was the woman whispering? Were they playing a game? Yes! She loved games! Kimiko got down on her belly and wagged her tail around, but it only seemed to upset her friend. She whimpered and her human started making weird noises as well. She rushed over to check if she was okay and was led back into the room.

Then, her friend ducked back through the door and closed it. Kimiko yelped and tried to get out to her, but couldn't get past the obstacle. She jumped onto the bed and rubbed her scent all over it, then laid down and kept her eyes peeled to the door. She could hear another human speaking angrily from outside and ambled over again.

Something made a loud bang and she whined and pawed at the door. Soon, her human was back and opening the door. Kimiko sat down in front of her and tilted her head to the side as the human scowled at her.

"The neighbors downstairs are going to kill me! Change back, Kimiko!"

The human ran her fingers through her short hair and something about it made Kimiko want to play. She leapt up and put her paws on the human's shoulders, but this time her friend lost her balance and fell back. She wailed as she hit the floor and pushed at Kimiko's chest, but she wasn't ready to stop playing just yet.

She rubbed her snout all over her friend's chest and barked, then lifted her head to howl, but her human stopped her with a hand on her muzzle.

"No! You have to be quiet! Don't howl again! You'll get me evicted!"

Kimiko didn't understand. They were playing. They should both howl together and let everyone know. Know how well they played together. Know about their bond. Their...bond...

Wait... She didn't have a friendship bond with this human. Not with a human. No, she wasn't even friends with her, yet something about her smell told her she was somehow, in some odd way, bonded together. Kimiko dipped her head and took in the human's scent again. It filled her nostrils and made her mouth water. She dropped her upper half on top of her and rubbed her snout along her neck.

The human shivered and grabbed handfuls of her fur. She'd done that before, hadn't she? Yeah... A different time when we were here and...and...

Kimiko needed this human to submit. She lifted her tail high and looked into the human's eyes. She stared right back and pushed against her chest, but eventually stopped squirming. Kimiko growled and waited. The human carefully reached up and rubbed her hand along her snout, then averted her eyes.

Kimiko raised her head, looked down at her and waited. The human didn't move and she growled once more. The human finally peered back at her, and then turned her head to the side. Kimiko laid down on her and the human wrapped its arms around her.

"Kimi...? Is that the real you?"

At the sound of her nickname, realization hit Kimiko like a meteor plummeting to earth. She shuddered and could feel her snout retreating. She whined as her limbs took on human shape and the rest of her body slowly followed. Brakes and cracks echoed throughout the otherwise silent room and she cried out in debilitating agony. Something wasn't right about it all, but at least she was shifting and it wasn't quite as bad as the first change as a cub.

Kimiko fell against the human's chest, heaving. The human kept her arms wrapped around her shoulders and kept repeating her name. Eventually, she wiggled her fingers and toes, releasing a long exhale, completely in her human form. Then, she felt a kiss along the top of her head and snapped it up.