Chapter 5

Present

                          Present

I've been living with the man I love for the last two years but being married to him changed something. We got married two days ago in a big fat Indian wedding. My mother and mother in law expected nothing less. It was both our families and very close relatives. Even though it was not many people, the wedding was grand. And now I get to call him my husband. It feels surreal. I turn on my left to see him still asleep. His hand is across my waist, keeping me close to him.

I told him I loved him the very first day and I knew not to expect the same from him then. My love for him has only grown. Sure, we argue sometimes but it's normal. It makes us human. I don't say I love you to him much. Because I know he won't say it back, and even though that doesn't hurt me, I know it bothers him. It makes him feel obligated to love me back so I keep it to myself. Even if he doesn't love me, he has taken care of me better than anyone else. He has guided me, acted all calm and unbothered about stuff so I stand up for myself.

A hand skims the side of my breast and I get out of my thoughts just in time to see him opening his eyes. "Good morning, my prince." He doesn't say anything but his hand trails lower towards my stomach and then before I could even blink, his thumb is on my clit and two of his fingers are inside me. My back arches, and my breasts push against his chest. His promise to make my mornings better and my nights the best is totally my favorite.

I grip his arm as I feel the knot forming in my belly. He is too fast and rough. I love every second of it. We have ventured into many different types of things sexually, during the last two years. He has taught me alot and has let me be comfortable in my own way. My favorite? Angry sex. When he just fucks me so hard that I cannot stand properly for the next two days. He did that once and I've been begging him to do it again. He doesn't. He thinks he hurt me too much. And he doesn't get angry often. That was the only time in the 2 years we've been together. And that, was only because something in a case happened that he did not see coming. He is an extremely calm man who can predict anything and everything. And when something unpredictable happens, that's when he looses some control. And that doesn't happen anymore.

His fingers curl inside of me and that is my breaking point. I dig my nails in his arm and moan in his neck, while I fall apart all over his fingers. He doesn't stop there, he draws another orgasm out of me and then finally let's me breathe properly. "Good morning Princess." This man.

I try to find something to wear so I can cover my naked body but there is nothing. I turn towards him again as he gets up from the bed, gloriously naked and picks me up as well. I shriek but don't move much. Then then I see him carrying me to the bathroom. Oh yes, Ofcourse. Shower together. Save water.

                            □▪︎□▪︎□

Today is a day I was dreading the most. We had the wedding we wanted. With just our family but now it's time for the reception. For all the snakes and vipers to be in the same room. I feel like even the air would be poisonous in that hall. Kabir was officially named prince yesterday. And now it's everyone trying to grab both our necks. My prince, however is obviously unbothered. He is already dressed up and is sitting on the chair in his sherwani as he goes through a case file.