Chapter 9

Her lips are soft against mine, while the kiss is desperate

Her lips are soft against mine, while the kiss is desperate. I pull away, just a little while her hands clutch my shirt. "What happened princess?" She shakes her head and kisses me again.

"Please Kabir." That's it. Something did happen. But she can tell me when she wants. I kiss her back and she tears my shirt. The buttons flying off, and making a sound as they fall on the floor. My hands go behind her dress to pull the Zipper down. I pull the dress off of her shoulders and it pool's around her feet. She does the same to my shirt. My hands cup her face. Our lips, bruising each other's. It's like she is trying to share something. The agonizing pain of not knowing what that is, claws at my heart. Something stirs in my chest. I don't know what that is, I'll figure that out later.

"Kabir" She nibbles at my jaw, all the while fiddling with my belt. I help her out. I unbuckle my belt as she unbuttons and unzips my trousers. They pool at my ankles as I remove my shoes and trousers from my feet. Her assault has shifted to my neck. She bites it, sucks on it, leaving marks behind. That's her move. She can't let me off without imprinting herself all over me. I bend forward to return the favor. Her skin is so fucking soft. I kiss her neck, leaning lower to where it meets her shoulder. I pull the strap of her bra down and suck on her shoulder.

Her back arches as she pushes herself into me. Our bodies mold together perfectly. I have zero control now. I push her against the nearest wall as she gasps. "What do you want, princess? Do you want me on my knees?" I love how she throws her head back against the wall and just nods. She loves all this. She might be a princess but she has those filthy little fantasies hidden behind the veil of a prim and proper woman.

I fall down on my knees and rip her skimpy little panties off. Useless shit. I think she shouldn't wear them at all, so I can have an easier access to her but then there is a social decorum. I pull one leg over my shoulder and clutch both her hands in my own, so they rest on either side of her hip. I lick up her slit and this is it. Sweeter than anything else that exists. I devour all I can. I lick, I suck, I thrust my tongue into her while switching between sucking on her clit. Her moans are music to my ears. And the way she pushes herself more onto my face. Grinding herself and taking all she wants.

Eating her out is one of my favorite things to do. I can do this forever without getting tired. Sure, my dick would complain but this gives me as much pleasure as it gives her. I look up at her to see her already watching me. Fuck. She is so hot. Her chest heaves as she pants, constricted by her bra. She frees her hands from my grip and thrusts them into my hair. She uses them to push me more into herself. She uses me to pleasure herself.

Insatiable woman.

She is close, I can tell by the way her grip on my hair tightens. I graze my teeth over her clit, as my tongue swirls and she falls apart. I drink everything up, all the while stimulating her clit so as to prolong her orgasm. When I am sure I've drank it all, I get up from my position and put my hands under her butt. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist, so she is in between me and the wall. I kiss her again, as I unhook her bra and pull it off. I then lean lower to give my attention to her breasts.

I nibble on them, grazing my teeth over her nipple, as she screams. "Oh fuck! Please, fuck me. Please." I look up into her eyes. Tears gathered, but even they cannot mask the lust and desperation there is.

"Look at you. Begging to be fucked. You don't sound like a princess. Not at all. Do you know what you sound like? A desperate little whore." She closes her eyes and moans. "Fuck. You look so pretty when you want cock." I tighten my hold on her and pull her up a little more. She looks down at me through her lashes, "What about the rest of the time?" A little laugh escaped me. The only woman that can get a reaction out of me. "You always look pretty, but you glow more when you're desperate."

I don't give her time to react as I thrust up into her. I am convinced that this right here, with her around me is heaven. It's the best feeling I've ever had. Her head falls on my shoulder as I thrust up into her. She moans, which soon turns into screams. She places her palms on my lower abdomen pushing me a little and I pull back to look at her. Tears flow out of her eyes and mark her cheeks. I rest her back against the wall and hold her face in my hands. "What happened? Is it too much? Should I stop?"

"No. Don't stop. But go slow." I nod and kiss her again. Our lips mold together as our tongues tangle, while I thrust up into her. My strokes are slow but firm. She pulls away and looks down where I am sliding in and out of her. She looks dead into my eyes and clenches around me. A low curse rumbles out of my chest as I feel her come around me. She is so fucking perfect. I pull out, kiss her shoulder and carry her to the bed. I lay her down on it and she is on her hands and knees the next second. Fucking Hell! She will be the death of me. "What are you doing, princess?"

"You didn't come, my prince. Go on." The things I would let this woman do to me. I place my hand on her shoulder and push her face into the pillows. My hands grab her hips as I push back into her. Both of us moan, as I thrust into her, still slow but strong strokes. She moans as I slap her ass. She loves it. she always has. I give a couple more slaps to her, until I am satisfied with my handprint on them. My thrusts turn sloppy as I near my own orgasm. I groan and throw my head back, clenching my eyes shut as I spill inside of her. I pull out and fall beside her.

She is quiet. Too quiet. I pull her towards me and turn her to face me. her eyes still look vulnerable as she places her face in my neck. "That's enough. You have to tell me what happened." I pull her face away and look into her eyes, "I can't do anything if I don't even know what's wrong."

"I-I-"

"Tell me."

"I had a panic attack this afternoon and mumma took me to the doctor." The fuck? Why do I not know this? "But they told me that- that I am pregnant." She looks unsure, tears cloud her eyes one again as one slips out and trails the path down her cheek towards her neck.

"Then why are you crying, Princess? Do you not want a child?" She looks surprised.

"I do want the child. But we didn't talk about it. I thought you didn't want one. But you're okay with this?"

"Of course I am. It's our child. If anything, this news has made me the happiest. I really want a family with you. So thank you for giving me this." She smiles and my world brightens. A child with her sounds like a dream come true. I kiss her forehead and pull her even closer. My hand on her stomach, rubbing little circles. I can't wait to have a child. And judging from the way she is smiling, neither can she.

"My prince?" I hum. "I am 3 months pregnant, just so you know." I pull away and look at her, I only have 6 months to prepare for a child. I need to read parenting books and watch documentaries. So much needs to be done. I have to buy so much stuff and paint a nursery, no way in hell am I letting anyone else do that. Everyone else is useless and I want the best for our child.

"Hey!" I am pulled away from my thoughts and I look at her giving me an amused grin. "Stop stressing. think of all that tomorrow. Come,sleep now." With that she lays on her back. I press a kiss to her lips, another on her stomach and lay on my side, with my arm draped around her.

                          □▪︎□▪︎□

All the wattpad gynos, congratulations, you were right.😂

What did you guys think of the chapter? Do let me know.

See you in the next one.