Chapter 20

The bedazzling look of the room made everyone look twice

The bedazzling look of the room made everyone look twice. The throne room of the palace isn't used much. The room is giant with a ceiling that is painted with intricate arts. This room was renovated during the time of the British rule who added their own touch.

The room is so beautiful that it has only been used on special occasions so as to preserve the beauty for the eyes that admire such work. A large throne is placed on a high platform. A place where the kings of Udaipur used to sit with their queens. Today a queen will sit on it. The ruler of the city. Her king by her side to help and guide her in whatever area she requires it in.

The princess was still in her room. She won't be a princess for much longer. Her golden gown dazzles around her. Hundreds of gems and pearls line her dress. She stares at herself in the mirror and sees her husband right behind her. He was scowling at his reflection. "I don't want to be wearing this." Aarohi pursed her lips to prevent a laugh from escaping her. "I know. But you look good."

Kabir gave Aarohi an exasperated look. Aarohi turned to her husband and held his arm. They won't be the prince and princess anymore. They'll be queen and king consort today. "Thank you, Kabir. For everything." Kabir cupped her cheek and brushed his thumb over it. "I would do anything for you. This was nothing." He held her hand and they both made their way downstairs. It's time.

Both Aarohi and Kabir were kneeling on the last step before the throne. The king put a crown on Aarohi's head, one that all the queens of Udaipur have worn. And he put his own crown on Kabir's head. Both the rulers along with the ministers made their vows to perform their duty towards their kingdom.

Udaipur had it's new rulers now. The city rejoiced. Their queen will do right by them, that is something they all believed in. Both Kabir and Aarohi settle down on their throne. It's a single seat but wide enough to fit two people.

Abhimanyu was proud. His daughter finally achieved what she wanted all her life. And he was proud of Kabir too. The man fulfilled his promise of making sure Aarohi gets the crown. The whole Rajvansh family was here. They were all happy. Their little Aarohi is a queen now.

Kabir's parents were here too. His father felt different. He was wrong to think Kabir would live the same life he himself did. Luckily, his son found love. And he is happy for him. For both of them.

The celebration lasted for days. With everyone drunk on happiness.

                              □▪︎□▪︎□

                              □▪︎□▪︎□

"Why are we here?" I have successfully pulled my husband to the throne room with me

"Why are we here?" I have successfully pulled my husband to the throne room with me. It's been 2 weeks since our coronation and we are finally free of guests. My grandfather has also decided to leave for a trip now that he isn't bound by his duties. He is traveling to Milan first.

"Patience is a virtue my king." I pull him up towards the throne and make him sit on it. I then pull out his crown, that I picked from our room on my way out and make him wear it. It's a perfect fit. He looks at me like I've grown two horns. I lean forward towards his face. "I want you to fuck me on the throne with your crown on."

"You're a hell of a whore, aren't you?" I simply smile.

"So, how can I serve you my king?" He looks at me like I am the most beautiful person in the world. I love him so much, it's impossible to keep it in. I tell him this atleast thrice a day now. He cups my cheek with his hand and rubs his thumb over my bottom lip. "Kneel."

The command pretty clear. He switches so fast it gives me whiplash. He is gentle one second, the next he is treating me like a rag doll. I love every second of it. I kneel in between his thighs and unbuckle his belt. I then unzip his pants and pull him out of all the restraints. He pushes my hair away from my face and tucks it behind my ear.

He doesn't need to tell me what to do. I am too impatient to wait for it anyway. I take him in my mouth and his hand goes into my hair. He groans lowly when I roll my tongue over the tip and I do it again just to hear him. I shift between bobbing my head and sucking it in. His groans increase and he clamps the back of his hand on his mouth.

Only a few guards and workers would be up at the moment and even though they don't really enter this room, the sounds might make them do it. I keep shifting as the ache between my legs increases. I use my mouth and one hand to pleasure my king while the other one goes down to rub my clit from over my panties.

He pulls my head away from him and picks me off the floor. He gets up from the throne and pushes me towards it so I am bend over it with my hands clutching the armrests. My face is in the backrest of the throne as my husband pulls my panties down and thrusts into me without warning. I am so wet that he faced no difficulty.

He doesn't give me much time to adjust as he pounds into me. I put a hand over my mouth to not scream but it doesn't do much. "Fuck! Kabir, harder." Yes I am an idiot. He was already thrusting so hard that I couldn't breathe properly and now he is on the verge of ripping me apart.

"You make me do too many questionable things, Aarohi." His voice is thick with restraint. "You like it? The aspect of being discovered here in this position excites you, doesn't it? You little freak." I don't need more. His hand slaps my ass as the other one slips towards my clit. I come within seconds. He moans behind me as he pulls out and comes on my ass and thighs.

I fall down on the floor, my legs feel like jello. My head rests on the throne. I turn it a little to find him buckling his belt. Next he picks up my panties and cleans me up to its best ability. Then he picks me up bridal style, making sure nothing it visible to anyone. And starts walking towards our bedroom.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me, you know? I love you so much Kabir." My sleepy mumbles are the mirror to my heart. That's what my husband always tells me.

"I love you too, Aarohi. More than I thought I am capable of."

                           □▪︎□▪︎□

All hail the king and queen of Udaipur.

Just the epilouge is left. It'll be up in a few hours.

Let me know what you think.

See you in the next one.