The cursed jungle

Well, 21st century's people still had the same vibe. Let's go towards 31st century's people.
It was Hirhor jungle in a city named 'Filipthese'. This jungle was quite famous in Filipthese as it had so many mysteries. The jungle was blessed with natural beauty. It was the only jungle to still have its beauty. The jungle was massive. None entered here after realizing the existence of an evil power. This jungle was cursed. It had been ten years since a 7-year-old girl went missing from the jungle first. The girl had come alone to collect flowers for her dad as it was her parents' anniversary. At that time, it was the fourth year since the girl's mom had passed away. After the death of her mom, her dad turned into an alcoholic to stay away from his pain. The little girl named "Elen" tried a lot to recover her dad. When she was succeeded, she lost herself from her dad. Her dad was still waiting for his daughter. He still believed Elen would come back. After the incident of Elen, none came here. Whoever came, something bad happened. Actually, all the bad things happened when one's heart started beating fast, means the person was in fear. Some lost their eyesight, some lost their ability of speaking. Even someone's one kidney was taken away by an evil spirit. Their loses were really terrifying. A black jungle cat roamed here everywhere. It jumped from tree to tree. It was said that the cat was of a witch. One signal of danger in the jungle was seeing the cat. And if the cat starts chasing after, you will must be in an extreme danger. The cat was seen when the sun started hiding. As the day was so beautiful in this jungle, the night was that horrible. A screaming voice of a lady came from there. The terrifying voice was so painful as it gave goosebumps. People were so scared of this jungle that none dared to live in the nearby area. Whoever used to live, couldn't sleep for the whole night. A young beautiful lady used to come in their nightmare and used to ask for her freedom. Some used to walk unconsciously towards the jungle. When a few people got missing, government banned the area. After leaving the area, the buildings were strangely destroyed in one night. None knew how it happened. It was a deep mystery till now. The area named "Cadog Area" was totally empty right now. People used the area as a dustbin. Mainly, dogs and cats lived in the whole area. There were still some half-destroyed houses. Whatever but this cursed jungle had a benefit for cats and dogs. As the jungle was on a small mountain, people had to climb by the stairs. The long curved stairs twisted with creeping leaves would get people up. Then we can see heaven if it was day. Otherwise, welcome to the hell. In the day, the jungle was damn beautiful. The jungle had so many adorable animals. This cursed world had already killed so many animals though, but as none entered the jungle, many adorable animals were living here safely. The jungle had extra ordinary animals. These god gifted animals had different colours. Did you ever heard about golden rabbit? Well, this jungle had a lot of white rabbits as well as golden rabbits. A lot of birds, jungle dogs, jungle cats, deers lived in here. Specially the five black and white horses were incredible in beauty. The entire area was filled up with so many trees. All the trees supplied oxygen to the city. It was clear that if this jungle got destroyed somehow, the citizens would also be destroyed. Because the whole city didn't have that trees. You can see only a few trees around here. Different colours of tree leaves were seen in the jungle. Such as yellow, pink, golden, red, green, violet and orange. We can see seven different coloured tree leaves in this huge jungle. The jungle had a long blue river with a fountain. It was connected to a nearby sea. You'll be surprised to know that some pink baby dolphins lived in here. It was so weird for a dolphin living in a river, but they didn't have any choice. If they started living in the sea, surely humans would capture them for entertainment. Hirhor jungle was really a safe place for tortured animals as well as a horrible place for human beings.

Hirhor jungle, 5:30 o'clock, morning....

It was hot pond area. There was a long road among so many red leafy trees around. The leaves were falling down slowly by the wind. A girl and a ninja were fighting with sword. The girl was wearing black skirt and jeans with a black mask over her face. The golden red hair was tied with a messy bun hairstyle. The attractive green eyes were finding a way to defeat enemy. The eyes were so powerful as they had been fighting against life since childhood. In front of that poisonous life, this sword fighting seemed nothing to her. The ninja was wearing a black uniform combined with red. There was also a black mask over his face to hide his identity. He had brown hair. Both green and grey eyes were facing each other. The ninja raised the sword against the girl, she attacked back. None was ready to lose. Within a minute, the ninja played a great move. He put the sword on the girl's neck from behind her back. It seemed like the girl had been trapped. She wouldn't be able to move. The ninja was thinking he had won it. "You're done for!" said the ninja as he didn't have any intention of harming the girl. But suddenly, the girl greatly jumped behind and changed the whole game by exchanging their positions, holding his both hands back. The golden red hair got opened and the mask fell off. The hair was not so short, nor so long, not so straight, nor so curly. She had a thin face, sharp nose, two dimples over the cheeks, pink lips, attractive powerful green eyes and a red mole birthmark near the lips. The ninja wasn't getting situation. He couldn't move or look back to attack. Both of them were breathing so fast as it was a hard fight. The girl's hair was blowing with the wind. Her eyes were waiting for the ninja to accept his defeat. - "Okay, fine. I lose, you win. Now please take the sword off. I'm badly stuck."