sept

October 31, 19753rd POV

October 31, 1975
3rd POV

trigger warning: blood, mental torture, murder, and knives.

~~~~~~~~~~

blood covered aquila completely. luckily, it wasn't her blood, unfortunately, it was staining her favorite jacket.

she looked down at herself before letting out a psychotic cackle that could rival bella's.

"c'mon, siri, come out come out wherever you are!" she called, mockingly.

sirius, however, didn't respond, too scared in the fact that his sister just killed one of his best friends.

"oh, siri, i know you're in here, why don't you come out and we can talk like siblings!" aquila giggled, knowing he was hiding in the closet.

she quietly crept up, without making a sound, and pulled the door to his hiding spot open with a one quick movement, making sirius scream, and let out tears.

"you don't have to do this, star, please don't do this, i'm sorry!" sirius begged, scared out of his mind.

"poor little sirius... do you need sissy to give you a hug?" aquila pouted, eyes crazed and glinting as she stared into his eyes, with blood dripping from her mouth.

she moved forward and embraced a stiff sirius, caressing his head and moving his frizzy hair to the side slightly.

"are you scared?" she asked, laughing under her breath, blood from his best friend dripping onto his shoulder, making him flinch.

"please..." sirius pleaded, his eyes closed.

"please, what sirius? why should i give you mercy? you're the one that broke me!" aquila whispered, eyes widening in psychotic pleasure, watching her younger twin squirm under her gaze.

"please don't do this, you don't want to do this!" sirius rushed out, backing away from her.

"oh but i do!" aquila smirked, starting to advance on him.

sirius' back hit the wall behind him and he saw a way to run to the right, so he took it. unfortunately for him, aquila found him running, and laughed as if she was enjoying the chase before pulling a dagger out of her jacket and threw it at his back, the knife making contact with his right lung after he quickly turned to face her, to see if she had followed his path.

aquila giggled as he fell to the floor, and made her way towards him, pulling the knife from her brother's body and watching as he suffocated on air and choked on his own blood.

"it's your fault you're about to go, if you hadn't left, things wouldn't have to be like this." aquila whispered, before plunging the knife into his heart, ending his suffering.