DISCLAIMER

SHUBH DEEPAWALI SAILORS !

On this auspicious occasion the Ramayan segment of Harihareshwari Series is starts and will be covered in three books.

HARIHARESHWARI 10 : RAVANO LOKRAVANAH

HARIHARESHWARI 11 : RAMO LOKABHIRAMO

HARIHARESHWARI 12 : RAMA UTSAHSHAKTI RAM

As the name suggests this book, HH10, is about Ravan while HH11 will about the 6 Kands of Ramayan and HH12 will cover Uttar Ramayan and Rameshwari avatar.

The base for the segment will be Ramayan Unravelled by Ami Ganatra which itself is based on Baroda Critical Edition and Geeta press Ramayan. So you can be sure the segment will be as accurate to Valmiki Ramayan as possible.

Ofcourse since it's HHS not everything can be 100% accurate but I'll try to make major events will be as authentic as possible. And if I'm changing something then I'll let you know.

And before someone expects that because this book focuses on Ravan hence he will be glorified then that's not the case.

The book will show the full charitra of Ravan whether it is his some good qualities or several bad qualities. Whether it's his mad Shiv-bhakti or his arrogance or him forcefully kidnapping and raping women. Everything will be shown according to Valmiki Ramayan.

So before any Ravan devotee comes and says Ravan was great and he couldn't have done this, then just leave and read Valmiki Ramayan before commenting again. Ravan himself has admitted to rape and molest women.

Was a Ravan a great warrior ? Yes. But was he a great person ? No. And you cannot prove otherwise.

And as per Uttar Ramayan, there are two schools of opinions. One say that it didn't happen and they have great points to believe it. Other school of opinion says that Uttar Ramayan happened and they too have very strong points to prove it.

The critical edition and Geeta press Ramayan both have Uttar Ramayan in it. And even in Baal Kand, 4th Sarga 2nd Shlok says -

चतुर्विंशत्सहस्राणि श्लोकानामुक्तवानृषिः ।
तथा सर्गशतान्पञ्च षट्काण्डानि तथोत्तरम् ।।

Meaning - Valmiki composed the Ramayan in 24000 verses in 500 Sargas across 6 Kandas followed by an Uttar Kanda.

And do know that Uttar Kanda in its entirety is not controversial only two parts of it are. First is Mata Sita's exile and second is Shambuka Vadh. But neither of them are problematic to me as I have already said in Bharatvarsh book.

Some say that in Mahabharat during the narration of Ramayan by Markandeya Rishi, it ends with Shri Ram's coronation.

It's a very strong point but if we carefully read it, in the beginning of narration he gives details about Ravan, which in not there in the 6 Kandas of Ramayan but only in Uttar Kanda.

Also if we remove Uttar Kanda then many things from Baal Kanda will not make sense. And hence Uttar Kanda will be shown.

So without any delay.... Ram naam leke shuru karte hai ✨

JAI SHRI RAM 🙏